[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

hi everyone, quick question. I'm currently following this build:

https://heigaming.blogspot.sg/2017/08/Marauder-Cyclone-Build.html

and i was wondering if this passive tree is better or not?

this is my character(spinnyweirdman):

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fierytuner/characters

if anyone can take a little time to give some advice i'd really appreciate it thank you so much! :)
I greatly enjoyed the build :)

Feels a bit too slow with a belly thought. used it to level to 95, but for Shaper the Bronn's Lithe is just much better!!
Friend had to recover my try with the belly cause I was too slow to constantly dodge the slams. Now with Bronn's I didn't die to any slam (just lack of experience) and did the whole thing in my second total shaper attempt and first try with Bronn's with 2 portals left. Thanks for the build! :)
(I realize just now I did not switch the pantheon powers as I actually planned...whatever)

Gear used:

I would like to point out that The Forbidden Taste is incredibly strong IMO! The degen effect is usually outleeched by far and especially if you use Belly of the Beast it just heals you up to full like 7.4 K HP. Also, I think that it triggers the Pantheon power after the degen stops which is very nice too!
So I just picked up xoph's. I am curious which of the builds people recommend, the tanky or the pure dps. Should I be considering the ignite build as well?

Thanks, loving the build.
Thanks for the build.

Reached level 94 - 1 day and 17 hours played!

Just did all guardians and shaper deathless.

Think I am going to call it a day!

Gear Used:

"
gargantua0 a écrit :
I have a question regarding Avatar of Fire.

"
converts 50% of physical damage, lightning damage and cold damage to fire damage

With the following exemple :
- Physycal damage : 1000 dps
- Lightning damage : 500 dps
- Cold damage : 500 dps
------------------------------
2000 dps

if i understand : it will do a 1000 extra damage as fire damage , so a 3000 total dps.

But then, i'm not sure about this...
"
Deal no Non-Fire Damage

Does it mean that all of my 3000 total dps are dealt as fire damage ?
Or does it cancel damage that are not fire ?

Example 1:
"
If you only have 1000 physical damage, AoF will make it 500 fire. Total damage = 500 fire damage (instead of 1000).

Example 2:
"
If you have 1000 physical damage, and 500 cold, and 500 lightning. With AoF, damage will become:
500 fire + 250 fire (from cold) + 250 fire (from lightning).

Total damage = 1000 fire damage (instead of 2000 combined).

500 physical, 250 cold, and 250 lightning damage are lost.

Now, if you add Ngamahu's Flame into equation.

Example 1 Part 2:
"
1000 physical damage, Ngamahu convert 50% to fire. AoF convert the other 50% to fire.

Total damage: 1000 fire damage.

Example 2 Part 2:
"
1000 physical damage, Ngamahu convert 50% to fire. AoF convert the other 50% to fire. Aof also convert 50% of cold and lightning to fire, discarding the other 50%.

Total damage: 1000 + 250 + 250 = 1500 fire damage.

250 cold and 250 lightning damage are lost.

Taking Example part 1 to illustrate why Ngamahu + AoF is a very good combo:
"
If your gears provide 50% increased physical damage and 50% increased fire damage.

1000 physical x 50% increased physical = 1500

Ngamahu + AoF fully converts that to 1500 fire damage.

Final damage = 1500 x 50% increased fire = 2250 fire damage

"
SnakeWon a écrit :
Hey all. Just looking for a little direction. I've got a pretty solid build at this point, but I've run in to a bit of a wall.

I seem to have trouble with some T15 bosses, guardians, and The Shaper was actually pretty funny how fast I got wrecked. My life pool isn't great @ 5578, so I know that's a big part of it, but I feel like I'm missing something else. I have already burned 3-4ex upgrading gear that didn't pan out, so I feel it's time to seek help. I have deviated from the path slightly with the skills, but I'm currently leveling the last couple of gems I need to replicate the build exactly.

My current gear:
Spoiler

I also have some chests I'm in the process of socket/linking:
Spoiler
(My belly was a 5-link, but I got brave. Note that RRRBBG Bronn's...)

So I've got just over 1ex (probably about 3-4ex if I want to flip everything) and I was wondering how YOU think I should spend it to end up with a tankier Slayer. FWIW, I've only been playing since halfway through legacy so I know "l2p" is some of my issue.

If you are running T16 and below, you can always add Enfeeble curse into the setup. You can go for dual curse or just drop Flammability. You will still have enough damage to clear these maps unless it has crazy damage mods rolled in them.

You will definitely want to replace your boots. The life roll on it is almost non-existent. So you can look into spending your exalted on that.

The chests that you linked, all have cleared Shaper. They are used for various situation and you can look into the recommended gears section to see which situation each chest best fit in. :)

Btw, you have a very nice belt over there!

"
WatchdogTimer a écrit :
So I'm just getting into tier 15 and 16 levels and I'm starting to die a lot. I have about 3 ex that I can use to buy something new, but I'm not sure what I should get. I'm guessing new gloves, but I'm not sure if I should get three resists or attach speed. Boot could use movespeed but to just upgrade movespeed and try to keep the other attributes the same is super expensive. I also have Xoph's Blood that's not shown. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for the help!

Spoiler

Are you dying to 1 shot? Or elemental reflect? Sibyl ring will help greatly when you are leveling your character. It allows you to tank through single elemental reflect mob.

Also it is perfectly okay to swap Flammability and run Enfeeble curse instead when you are leveling.

Your rings can do some upgrade. You will want life rolls on both of them. Preferably over 70.

You will want to aim for 6000 life at level 90.

"
fierytuner a écrit :
hi everyone, quick question. I'm currently following this build:

https://heigaming.blogspot.sg/2017/08/Marauder-Cyclone-Build.html

and i was wondering if this passive tree is better or not?

this is my character(spinnyweirdman):

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fierytuner/characters

if anyone can take a little time to give some advice i'd really appreciate it thank you so much! :)

Looking at the recommended gears and skill tree, the following differences are identified:

HeiGaming's Setup:
- Lower Cyclone (152K) and Molten Burst (31K) damage
- Utilize 2 to 3 jewel sockets
- Higher life pool (7500 at level 95)

Kira1414's Setup:
- More Cyclone (503K) and Molten Burst (41K) damage
- Utilize 4 jewel sockets
- Lower life pool (6300 at level 95)

"
Fitchner a écrit :
I greatly enjoyed the build :)

Feels a bit too slow with a belly thought. used it to level to 95, but for Shaper the Bronn's Lithe is just much better!!
Friend had to recover my try with the belly cause I was too slow to constantly dodge the slams. Now with Bronn's I didn't die to any slam (just lack of experience) and did the whole thing in my second total shaper attempt and first try with Bronn's with 2 portals left. Thanks for the build! :)
(I realize just now I did not switch the pantheon powers as I actually planned...whatever)

Gear used:

Spoiler

I would like to point out that The Forbidden Taste is incredibly strong IMO! The degen effect is usually outleeched by far and especially if you use Belly of the Beast it just heals you up to full like 7.4 K HP. Also, I think that it triggers the Pantheon power after the degen stops which is very nice too!

Grats on the Shaper kill!

Yep. Forbidden Taste is definitely a good flask with it's instant heal. :)

"
KeenSenses a écrit :
So I just picked up xoph's. I am curious which of the builds people recommend, the tanky or the pure dps. Should I be considering the ignite build as well?

Thanks, loving the build.

I would recommend you to go for pure damage since it works best on bosses.

"
tMShubar a écrit :
Thanks for the build.

Reached level 94 - 1 day and 17 hours played!

Just did all guardians and shaper deathless.

Think I am going to call it a day!

Gear Used:

Spoiler

Glad you enjoyed the build. That sure is some impressive journey. Reaching level 94 in less than 2 days. :D
Hello guys. Im just fresh in POE (playing 2 weeks). I just started the game with this build. Im having troubles. Im just stucked on T16 maps. Bosses just one shot me. Insta dead. Few bosses from T15 maps also just 1shot me (more like 1 boom). I can't exp. Im dying too much. I need advice what i should change in my eq and what im supposed to do right now (I mean grinding t14/t15 maps or Uber Lab).
Thank you for your understanding guys and sorry for my english :)

Gear:
Spoiler

Screens from stats:
Spoiler
Deff:
https://imgur.com/NAX3Zmv

Cyclone (without any buffs)
https://imgur.com/Zc1IYLL

Molten (without any buffs)
https://imgur.com/uzvxXkV

Passive skill tree:

"
servuspl a écrit :
Hello guys. Im just fresh in POE (playing 2 weeks). I just started the game with this build. Im having troubles. Im just stucked on T16 maps. Bosses just one shot me. Insta dead. Few bosses from T15 maps also just 1shot me (more like 1 boom). I can't exp. Im dying too much. I need advice what i should change in my eq and what im supposed to do right now (I mean grinding t14/t15 maps or Uber Lab).
Thank you for your understanding guys and sorry for my english :)

Gear:
Spoiler

Screens from stats:
Spoiler
Deff:
https://imgur.com/NAX3Zmv

Cyclone (without any buffs)
https://imgur.com/Zc1IYLL

Molten (without any buffs)
https://imgur.com/uzvxXkV

Passive skill tree:

IMO, there's no point in doing red maps for experience, they are much much riskier than T11~ while giving similar exp, if you really wanna level more then look into doing T15 Beachhead rotations, i went from 88 to 91 in roughly 1 hour, without risk at all since the map is pretty easy.

If you insist on doing red maps with likely damage mods then run enfeeble, get more hp, get more mitigation for flasks, use a Belly/HP rare chest instead etc.

You have two rings with low life, your gloves/boots are good but can fit more hp, as well as belt.

5.5K is really low for red maps, with 7k hp + enfeeble and enfeeble effect enchant i can still get pretty much 1 shot on red maps with dmg mods.
Dernière édition par Phosphenez, le 7 oct. 2017 12:54:41
@kira1414

Thanks for the explanation

Been away for over a year-can someone explain how the skill gems in the weapon work without being linked to an attack?
read the site before!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires