[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
What should i change to get more life ?

Get a Rustic Sash with 90+ life.
"
Razgriz1818 a écrit :
Been away for over a year-can someone explain how the skill gems in the weapon work without being linked to an attack?

This has been brought up repeatedly.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 7 oct. 2017 23:19:33
So after grabbing xoph's ammy I am down to about 3ex in currency. That is enough to get a taste of hate and almost a dying sun also, but no where near the 6ex I am looking at for a 6l.

Should I get the flasks, or just convert all my currency to fuse and try for the 6l?

Thanks for the pointers on the tree. I went the damage route...I don't really notice the health difference but the extra damage is nice.

2nd question. How do you guys deal with the lion's roar? I find that most the time it is pushing mobs out of my molten balls. Am I just being brain dead here?

helllooo i m new to poe and i seemed to hit a wall with this build any suggestion on how i can improve on this build . currently have 1 ex and 15 c . trying to spend it wisely :D
thanksss
"
drnomnom a écrit :

helllooo i m new to poe and i seemed to hit a wall with this build any suggestion on how i can improve on this build . currently have 1 ex and 15 c . trying to spend it wisely :D
thanksss

craft on the gear that you already have. Attack speed on gloves. Damage on rings. resists on boots. Look into how much inc cyclone damage OR inc flammability curse effects on Devotos are costing. Aside from a 6link Bronns and a xophs blood those are good options.
Is there a priority in the masters trainers that we should choose first?

And what cheap weapon should i use at lvl 55 + ? :P

Ty for the help
Dernière édition par Larzuk, le 8 oct. 2017 05:43:52
"
Larzuk a écrit :

Ty for the help

Im sorry to be rude but did you read the OP post ? It literally said that at lvl 55 you get ngamahu as your main weapon
Dernière édition par TsunaH, le 8 oct. 2017 06:34:27
"
TsunaH a écrit :
"
Larzuk a écrit :

Ty for the help

Im sorry to be rude but did you read the OP post ? It literally said that at lvl 55 you get ngamahu as your main weapon

Ah sorry you are right :/ i have read but dont have notice that part mate , still Thank you for telling me :D
"
Larzuk a écrit :
"
TsunaH a écrit :
"
Larzuk a écrit :

Ty for the help

Ah sorry you are right :/ i have read but dont have notice that part mate , still Thank you for telling me :D

Np ! Enjoy the build !
"
Larzuk a écrit :

I've followed this build to 82 and personally I've been focusing on Vorici for the guaranteed sockets, links and colors.
Tried a few different builds but always end up coming back to this, damage is just so consistent and not relying on curse setups, charges, flasks etc is just great imo, pop blood rage, Cyclone and win.

Got lucky vaaling a Cyclone gem and got 21/20, big improvement on the AoE!

Also, for people having problems with survivability, i HIGHLY RECOMMEND trying Enfeeble instead of Flammability, might as well grab a Devoto's with 30% curse effect as they are 10-15c.

35% LESS damage taken is nothing to laugh at, as well as reducing enemies accuracy, crit chance and crit multiplier.

Also just noticed i was missing 1 passive point from quests at level 91 LOL
Dernière édition par Phosphenez, le 8 oct. 2017 11:40:40

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires