[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Thanks for the tips!
"
Paradigm a écrit :
Thanks for the tips!

Forgot to mention the following:

To link gears in your post:
- open a post reply
- click on your profile at the top left of the page
- click on the gears you want to link
- click [x] when done

And to fight Chimera, stay close to the wall between top and right gate where the minions are spawned. Plant Warchief right between them and just Cyclone next to the gate at the right. You will be able to take out these 2 gates with ease.

After clearing those 2 gates, you can go for the gate on the left. Plant Warchief at the center and cyclone in circle and you will be able to evade most of the minion attacks.

When Chimera goes into cloud phase, just hit quick silver flask and run through all the clouds. The moment you run pass the cloud (yes, you just need to run pass him) that he is hiding in, he will show up.
i want to swap my sunder gladiator to this build so i can at least kill guardians. is a bronn's lithe the best option or will i be able to do enough damage with the belly i already have? is my current gear okay or should i switch to opal rings?
Dernière édition par marshmallowcrisp, le 4 oct. 2017 01:05:39
Did you say cheap?
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
"
marshmallowcrisp a écrit :
i want to swap my sunder gladiator to this build so i can at least kill guardians. is a bronn's lithe the best option or will i be able to do enough damage with the belly i already have? is my current gear okay or should i switch to opal rings?

You really don't need much to do shaper/guardians if you know the fights, i did all content with this gear:
Spoiler

Rare chest, gems were level 17~18, Topaz ring is meh etc, level 91 with 6.9k~ hp, you should have a much easier time
Uber Lab at 74 - easy - full key run.

Thanks for build guide, smooth process, went without xophs blood initially but decided to re spec, spend the 6EX and become more tanky.

Best build I've ran so far.

https://imgur.com/a/zroxe
Dernière édition par i3igi3awse, le 4 oct. 2017 10:34:55
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sinirzi/characters

hi bro what can i improve? i feel weak what i am doing wrong?
I'm curious, did anyone try Veruso's Battering Rams with Elemental Weakness Vaal Implicit, with Doedre's Damning? Is it an improvement or are we better off with rares?
Got RRRGBB.

176k buffed, 208k buffed plus Warchief down paper Cyclone dps now...and still missing some quality, so pretty sweet. The balls on paper aren't impressive looking ( just over 10k) everything dies in a blink.
Melee phys instead of faster attacks give me something like 60k dps according to Path of Building for a end result of 276k-ish so that was worth it! Although expensive.

Kinda surprising this build is only just over a quarter mill dps in PoB cuz it feels like more. Though I guess the proof is in the pudding ( bosses) and they could drop faster.

I'd like to see what I'm at with flasks up but not sure how to do that.

Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 4 oct. 2017 20:19:10
Hello,

First time with this build, just to say that i love it so far.

I'm level 70, and i just dit the Uber lab - full key : with ease !

And don't think i'm a rich guy, i have maybe a 70chaos full setup, and no quality gem.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires