[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
KeenSenses a écrit :

2nd question. How do you guys deal with the lion's roar? I find that most the time it is pushing mobs out of my molten balls. Am I just being brain dead here?

Nope, you're not. I hate it too. Your best flask set up IMO is Dying Sun+ Wise Oak+ Taste of Hate+quicksilver w/ remove freeze+ Bubbling or Panicked life flask w/ remove shock.
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :

Nope, you're not. I hate it too. Your best flask set up IMO is Dying Sun+ Wise Oak+ Taste of Hate+quicksilver w/ remove freeze+ Bubbling or Panicked life flask w/ remove shock.

Ya, I need to get some work done on my resists before I can get that working. I currently have WAY to much cold resist.

Edit: Deleted - - Got lucky with links and colorings o.0

Took me about 50 of the fusing I bought, so about 400 total.

Than I snagged some chrome, wasn't even going to go for the 1g because .... ya right. Hit 3b2r1g and about cried. Then about 60 later....

So about 400 chrome total also.

/cheer!
Dernière édition par KeenSenses, le 8 oct. 2017 17:38:17
400.... It took me 4000.

Welp, just remembered why I havnt logged on today and don't feel like playing anymore lol....this fking game.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 8 oct. 2017 21:39:20
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
400.... It took me 4000.

Welp, just remembered why I havnt logged on today and don't feel like playing anymore lol....this fking game.

I totally understand. Went through 3800 on my reach of the council whatever league that was and never got the 6l

Lo there,

Im new to the game, only been playing it for around 140ish hour and Iv been folloing this guide. Im coming from a WoW backround so Im used to rotations and cant figure out when/why to use Lightning Trap? Heres my char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ellinor84/characters

Thank you

"
Ellinor84 a écrit :
Lo there,

Im new to the game, only been playing it for around 140ish hour and Iv been folloing this guide. Im coming from a WoW backround so Im used to rotations and cant figure out when/why to use Lightning Trap? Heres my char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ellinor84/characters

Thank you

You need to use VAAL Lightning trap, it's for the Shock effect which gives a little more damage, it also requires Souls for every use, it's supposed to be a single-target boost but completely optional, just throw a trap right under the boss and it'll proc for 15-20% more damage, same with Ancestral Warchief, i tend to use only on boss fights, cast behind boss where it wont get blown up in 1 sec and go ham with cyclone!
Guys, quick question: just watched Bymen's videos in the first post, and noticed that he has 9.4k life as opposed to 5-6k in PoB builds linked in the same post. Apparently, he isn't using legacy Kaom's or anything like that, so what's the trick? Why such a big difference?

(Sorry if this question was already asked, I'm new to this build, just taking my first look at it :)
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
"
DGTLDaemon a écrit :
Guys, quick question: just watched Bymen's videos in the first post, and noticed that he has 9.4k life as opposed to 5-6k in PoB builds linked in the same post. Apparently, he isn't using legacy Kaom's or anything like that, so what's the trick? Why such a big difference?

(Sorry if this question was already asked, I'm new to this build, just taking my first look at it :)

High level and 250%+ HP on tree, rare helm, coral rings, basically high hp every single piece
"
Phosphenez a écrit :

High level and 250%+ HP on tree, rare helm, coral rings, basically high hp every single piece

Ah, so it's possible to stack life at the expense of dps. Good to know, 5-6k life on a melee character that's supposed to facetank everything seems kinda lowish to me, especially after playing an RF Jug with 11k life :D
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.

Ya but...I wouldn't do that. It's not like DarkPact or Righteous Fire. Around 6-6.5k HP is all you need for this build to live through large hits most of the time. Having 7k or 8k is just a wasted buffer that could have been DPS.

Builds that let you stand in one spot mindlessly DPSing and ignoring mechanics because your HP pool is ginormous are boring, broken and...well, different from this one.
Don't stand in poison /bad stuff, pop flasks when appropriate and have more than 6k HP, you'll be fine.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 9 oct. 2017 13:24:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires