[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

7.05 i die in lab room 12 TT this so sad reflex ele ..
"
tanabank03 a écrit :

If you don't like dying, use Sibyl's Lament. Without it, you will die. You might survive with Dying Sun / Ruby flask up and Yugul's Minor god slotted, but ya...great ring.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 4 oct. 2017 20:24:29
"
marshmallowcrisp a écrit :
i want to swap my sunder gladiator to this build so i can at least kill guardians. is a bronn's lithe the best option or will i be able to do enough damage with the belly i already have? is my current gear okay or should i switch to opal rings?

The gears definitely will work for the build. For Fate Turn ring, you can roll the cold to fire damage instead. And for Behemoth Twirl, you can roll mana regen to fire damage.

If you do not own Xoph's Blood, you can go for Avatar of Fire skill tree. You will still be able to kill Shaper. :)

"
Did you say cheap?

This build is cheap to get you started. If you just want to farm Uber lab, you only need around 60 chaos and you can use Ngamahu's Flame + Tabula chest for that.

Like every other build that can kill Shaper, you will need to invest more into the gears to achieve that. And Xoph's Blood is definitely not required to kill Shaper. Avatar of Fire skill tree is very capable of killing Shaper too.

"
i3igi3awse a écrit :
Spoiler
Uber Lab at 74 - easy - full key run.

Thanks for build guide, smooth process, went without xophs blood initially but decided to re spec, spend the 6EX and become more tanky.

Best build I've ran so far.

https://imgur.com/a/zroxe

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)

Your gears are generally gppd. You just need to replace Grim Band ring and your boots with better life rolls. And of course, a 6L chest.

"
sinirzi a écrit :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sinirzi/characters

hi bro what can i improve? i feel weak what i am doing wrong?

I would recommend you to get Titan boots instead of Sorceress as they provide more armor. Otherwise your gears are good. Though rings can have more life and damage rolls, but the resist on them is going to be hard to give up.

I would recommend you to check out the flask section for recommended setup. Flasks improves survivability and gives more damage.

Equipping Sibyl ring on your left ring slot will improve survivability when you are focusing on leveling.

Also, since you have Xoph's Blood, you can follow the skill tree for Xoph's Blood. You will be able to gain more life and damage from there.

You will want to get 4 jewels sockets too and have life % rolled on them. They provide a lot of damage and life boost to the build.

"
taylangur a écrit :
I'm curious, did anyone try Veruso's Battering Rams with Elemental Weakness Vaal Implicit, with Doedre's Damning? Is it an improvement or are we better off with rares?

Rare gloves will definitely be better. Corrupted gloves with Elemental Weakness will be more inferior when compared with Flammability curse so you don't want to invest into that.

As for Doedre's Damning ring, Windscream boots will definitely be better. So if you want that +1 curse, go for Windscream. :)

"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
Got RRRGBB.

176k buffed, 208k buffed plus Warchief down paper Cyclone dps now...and still missing some quality, so pretty sweet. The balls on paper aren't impressive looking ( just over 10k) everything dies in a blink.
Melee phys instead of faster attacks give me something like 60k dps according to Path of Building for a end result of 276k-ish so that was worth it! Although expensive.

Kinda surprising this build is only just over a quarter mill dps in PoB cuz it feels like more. Though I guess the proof is in the pudding ( bosses) and they could drop faster.

I'd like to see what I'm at with flasks up but not sure how to do that.
Spoiler

Grats on the color roll!

I see that you have nice jewels too. You can replace Sibyl ring with a high damage roll Opal ring when you are attempting end game bosses such as Shaper. You will push your damage even further.

"
gargantua0 a écrit :
Hello,

First time with this build, just to say that i love it so far.

I'm level 70, and i just dit the Uber lab - full key : with ease !

And don't think i'm a rich guy, i have maybe a 70chaos full setup, and no quality gem.

Glad you are enjoying the build. I assume you do not have Xoph's Blood so I would recommend you to get Avatar of Fire from the skill tree asap. You will see a huge damage boost once you do so. :)

"
tanabank03 a écrit :

What @DamageIncorporated said on Sibyl ring.

You can also replace Rat's Nest with Starkonja's Head. You will lose the movement speed but gain more life.

You will want anti-freeze on your quick silver flask instead. This will making you immune to freeze during flask effect. The life flask effect is removed when your life is full so you don't get to utilize the full potential of anti-freeze.
"
Rare gloves will definitely be better. Corrupted gloves with Elemental Weakness will be more inferior when compared with Flammability curse so you don't want to invest into that.

As for Doedre's Damning ring, Windscream boots will definitely be better. So if you want that +1 curse, go for Windscream. :)

Sorry for not being clear, I meant using Elemental Weakness along with Flammability, instead of Enfeeble. Someone said it's like 8-10% dps increase but maybe we can get more out of a rare glove, dunno. Well, I need my gloves for intelligence anyway (+38 and still need like 5 more from a ring or something) but I was just curious. Also I've been enjoying your build so far so, thank you.
Dernière édition par taylangur, le 5 oct. 2017 12:03:24
I have a question regarding Avatar of Fire.

"
converts 50% of physical damage, lightning damage and cold damage to fire damage

With the following exemple :
- Physycal damage : 1000 dps
- Lightning damage : 500 dps
- Cold damage : 500 dps
------------------------------
2000 dps

if i understand : it will do a 1000 extra damage as fire damage , so a 3000 total dps.

But then, i'm not sure about this...
"
Deal no Non-Fire Damage

Does it mean that all of my 3000 total dps are dealt as fire damage ?
Or does it cancel damage that are not fire ?
Hey all. Just looking for a little direction. I've got a pretty solid build at this point, but I've run in to a bit of a wall.

I seem to have trouble with some T15 bosses, guardians, and The Shaper was actually pretty funny how fast I got wrecked. My life pool isn't great @ 5578, so I know that's a big part of it, but I feel like I'm missing something else. I have already burned 3-4ex upgrading gear that didn't pan out, so I feel it's time to seek help. I have deviated from the path slightly with the skills, but I'm currently leveling the last couple of gems I need to replicate the build exactly.

My current gear:
Spoiler

I also have some chests I'm in the process of socket/linking:
Spoiler
(My belly was a 5-link, but I got brave. Note that RRRBBG Bronn's...)

So I've got just over 1ex (probably about 3-4ex if I want to flip everything) and I was wondering how YOU think I should spend it to end up with a tankier Slayer. FWIW, I've only been playing since halfway through legacy so I know "l2p" is some of my issue.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
So I'm just getting into tier 15 and 16 levels and I'm starting to die a lot. I have about 3 ex that I can use to buy something new, but I'm not sure what I should get. I'm guessing new gloves, but I'm not sure if I should get three resists or attach speed. Boot could use movespeed but to just upgrade movespeed and try to keep the other attributes the same is super expensive. I also have Xoph's Blood that's not shown. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for the help!

"
WatchdogTimer a écrit :
So I'm just getting into tier 15 and 16 levels and I'm starting to die a lot. I have about 3 ex that I can use to buy something new, but I'm not sure what I should get. I'm guessing new gloves, but I'm not sure if I should get three resists or attach speed. Boot could use movespeed but to just upgrade movespeed and try to keep the other attributes the same is super expensive. I also have Xoph's Blood that's not shown. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for the help!

Not sure sorry. I basically never die. I have to get seriously insta gibbed by reflect or a very high damage hit in a double +damage map or something...or ignore less recovery which is pretty sketch.

About the gloves, IMO, count gloves as two resists, not three. The third suffix absolutely should go to attack speed. Get resists else where.
I used jewels:

But be careful to make sure you have more fire resist than anything else, for Wise Oak.

My advise for boots is go for 25% movement speed. Many people are snobby when it comes to movement speed and think anything less than 30% is garbage. So you can find tri resist, life, 25% movement speed for much cheaper.
Mine I got eariler in the league for less than a exalt and I have zero motivation to get better ones, which will likely just have a little more armour which does nearly nothing while costing alot.

On a side note, I'm still on " kill the Shapers four Guardians" even after repeatedly killing....all four of Shapers Guardians. Annoying bug, no idea why they let the weeks go by and still no fix.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 5 oct. 2017 22:57:23
Hello , i'm quite new so this might be a dumb question but how does putting support gems in an unliked Ngamahu's work?

Edit: Aha , thank you
Dernière édition par rhaego91, le 6 oct. 2017 17:10:55
"
rhaego91 a écrit :
Hello , i'm quite new so this might be a dumb question but how does putting support gems in an unliked Ngamahu's work?

Ngamahu has 20% chance to trigger the skill Molten Burst. So we can just put gems in the socket to support it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires