[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kozxmartt a écrit :
Can someone explain to me the Gems setup in the weapon? There seems to be no skill gem in the sockets. Only support gems. How is this possible ?

cuz you're supporting the proc ( molten burst). You use Cyclone to proc Molten Burst.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 3 oct. 2017 14:21:37
A little update on the build

Change the boots for better one but I had too pick Iron Reflexes for more armor and got myself a Xoph.
Spinning and melting mobs atm.

Did Uber lab at lvl 77 with 5k life. Went pretty smooth even facetanking Izaro( the slam actually put at low life but other than that it was easy), the 20% culling strike is just so good.

I have a question. I got the molten strike aoe enchant on the devoto. Does it work with the molten burst of ngamahu?
Dernière édition par TsunaH, le 3 oct. 2017 16:07:34
FYI and TIL The 20% increased damage while leaching from Hematophagy is multiplicative. I took it. Pretty big damage boost and the 40% increased life leech per second is gud.

Bronn's is a see you next Tuesday to color RRRBBG and not really sure when I'll try again. Other than that, dang powerful build. 6150HP at 93 without a Belly is pretty OK to me.
"
TsunaH a écrit :

I have a question. I got the molten strike aoe enchant on the devoto. Does it work with the molten burst of ngamahu?

No.
Molten Burst =/= Molten Strike
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 3 oct. 2017 16:45:05
So I want to try and beat Shaper for the first time with this build. I can comfortably handle any T15 map so long as there isn't any ele reflect, but guardians were tough. 3 down, still haven't beat Chimera yet (his adds wreck me). I haven't touched my gear in a looong time so I have some money to spend. I've got about 1000c to spend on upgrades.

Also, I have no idea how to link items in the forums so the character is here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Paradigm/characters

I can edit the post with my gear if that's too tedious to look at.

Thanks!
"
Paradigm a écrit :
So I want to try and beat Shaper for the first time with this build. I can comfortably handle any T15 map so long as there isn't any ele reflect, but guardians were tough. 3 down, still haven't beat Chimera yet (his adds wreck me). I haven't touched my gear in a looong time so I have some money to spend. I've got about 1000c to spend on upgrades.

Thanks!

Imo you can get more dmg by getting a devoto.
Get a xoph amulet or maybe taste of hate and Dying sun
"
TsunaH a écrit :

Should I just ditch Warlord's Mark then? Drop the Windscream for some rare boots?
"
Paradigm a écrit :
"
TsunaH a écrit :

Should I just ditch Warlord's Mark then? Drop the Windscream for some rare boots?

If u want to run windscream, u can just color the devoto with 2 blue one red for 2 curses
"
Paradigm a écrit :

Thanks!

No Taste of Hate or Dying Sun...and Heretics veil? And Warlords Mark is wrong/unneeded /a waste,No flat phys on jewelry, All jewels but one have no life%... get a Xoph's. I'm having a hard time not coming off as rude but there's a lot wrong there. Are you surprised at your having a hard time on Guardian's?
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 3 oct. 2017 19:03:20
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :

No Taste of Hate or Dying Sun...and Heretics veil? And Warlords Mark is wrong/unneeded /a waste,No flat phys on jewelry, All jewels but one have no life%... get a Xoph's. I'm having a hard time not coming off as rude but there's a lot wrong there. Are you surprised at your having a hard time on Guardian's?

No, like I said haven't spend anything on gear in a long time so that's what I'm doing now. The heretic's veil was just for funzies. I have the currency to upgrade now so that's why I posted. I appreciate your input.
"
Rinzlow a écrit :
I actually did Shaper twice yesterday just to test this out you have 3 choices;
-Elemental Overload
-Disemboweling nodes (+6% critical total)
-Primeval Force

Gear I used:
Spoiler

Rings:

The result is:

-Elemental Overload -> no procs whatsoever, worm flask is gone in few seconds
-Disemboweling nodes (+6% critical total) -> get's more insta heals but damage plumets
-Primeval Force -> still the best

In fact was thinking about dropping Headsman for Impact because your worm flasks are gone pretty much in few seconds of the fight. Unfortunately for single strike damage, Cyclone was still superior to Molten Strike (at least when I tried it on shaper) unless I was doing something wrong.

Elemental Overload has a steeper requirement when it comes to gearing.

You will definitely want your chance to hit at 90% if you go EO path. Otherwise the damage consistency loses out to Resolute Technique.

When you satisfy the gear requirements, EO provides at least 100K more damage than RT.

"
Gorrilas a écrit :
Spoiler

After 3 Tries, to learn how it works, i killed Shaper! thanks for the Build !

Next stop, UberAtziri!

Grats on the Shaper Kill! For Uber Atziri, check out the Uber Atziri kill section for flask setup.

Trio and Uber Atziri herself are what you need to look out for. Kite the trio if you have to and look out for Dual Striker's enrage mode. Run around the room when he is enraged.

"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :

I mean, theoretically this is the case but IMO this is very sketch. I don't feel safe gonig into lab without a bleed flask regardless of Endless Hunger. If there's nothing to attack and it's jsut traps for days in the room, Endless Hunger is moot. But Deaths Door is most definitely not suitable for this build.

on a side note....825 chromes, didnt get RRRGBB.Got RRGGBB back and don't know when I'll try again.

In practice it works too. You just need to get used to it and you will realize lab traps are a joke. :)

And yes, rolling 3R2B1G is a huge pain on Bronn but the damage it provides is worth the effort.

"
TsunaH a écrit :
A little update on the build

Spoiler

Change the boots for better one but I had too pick Iron Reflexes for more armor and got myself a Xoph.
Spinning and melting mobs atm.

Did Uber lab at lvl 77 with 5k life. Went pretty smooth even facetanking Izaro( the slam actually put at low life but other than that it was easy), the 20% culling strike is just so good.

Like what @DamageIncorporated said, Molten Strike enchant doesn't apply to Molten Burst but you can definitely trade your helm away since there are Brutus Lead Sprinkler builds out there that would love to get their hands on this enchant.

"
Paradigm a écrit :

Thanks!

As long as you are using Avatar of Fire skill tree, you can still kill Shaper without Xoph's Blood,

Besides what @TsunaH and @DamageIncorporated stated, you can consider replacing Carnage Heart with a high life roll rare amulet too.

Stats you want to aim for before attempting Shaper:

- 80K cyclone damage in hideout (with Concentrated gem + Herald of Ash + Golem)
- 6000 life

Check out the Shaper kill section for flask setup that you can use.

For rare slots, Recommended Rares section provide a list of stats you want to look out for so take a look at that too.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires