[2.5 Breach] Saito's Shield Charger - Life, Facebreaker, non crit

Hey, how can you use Hatred, Herald of Ash, and Vulnerability at the same time?
I tried to use, but it is not possible, to the total give 115% mana reserved ...
Can you explain how you got it?
"
farinhax a écrit :
Hey, how can you use Hatred, Herald of Ash, and Vulnerability at the same time?
I tried to use, but it is not possible, to the total give 115% mana reserved ...
Can you explain how you got it?

it was AA not hatred
Sorry for the bad English, I'm Brazilian.

I'm sorry, I just started playing a little while ago.
What would AA be?

I'm using Hatred, Herald of Ash and (Vulnerability + Curse on Hit) ...

I'd like to know if using this Curse on Hit, I'll still get an additional 30% damage from the vulnerability.

Do you have anything to advise me about auras? Should I not use Hatred?

My Gear Gems

Helmet: Vulnerability + Curse on Hit

Armor: Shield Charge, Added Fire Dammage, Melee Physical Damage, Fortify, Fast Attack and Increase Area (swap conc. effect).

Shield: Herald of Ash, Hatred and Summon Flame Golem

Boots: Blood Rage, Vaal Haste, Increase Duration and Enhance Sup.

Gloves: Ancestral Warchief, Melee Physical Damage, Conc. Effect and Fast Attack

I'm finding myself so weak compared to people following your build.

Shield Charge: 8.3k DPS on active Herald of Ash and Hatred + 19% damage of Summon Flame Golem

Ancestral Warchief: 37k DPS on active Herald of Ash and Hatred + 19% damage of Summon Flame Golem
AA = Arctic Armour
it was my old fail aura

"take less fire and physical damage while stationary" i haven't read that lol
Dernière édition par Koukz_D_Saito, le 19 janv. 2017 21:04:32
"
crazypearce a écrit :
how good is the red nightmare jewel? almost 400c for a jewel seems like a lot, unless its vital for the build to work properly

The jewel is definitely worth it imo. 400C isn't too bad for what it does.
"
Anavels a écrit :
"
crazypearce a écrit :
how good is the red nightmare jewel? almost 400c for a jewel seems like a lot, unless its vital for the build to work properly

The jewel is definitely worth it imo. 400C isn't too bad for what it does.

Do I need this jewel for the build to work properly?
Jewel is completely unnecessary. However, it's pretty damn good.
Rokk
Is Vitality Void (and maybe Spirit Void) not viable choices here? I was surprised to see a bit that even the lev98 tree does not contain those.
Sorry if this is a silly question as I'm unfamiliar with a lot about this game, but would I be at any disadvantage using this build as a Scion?
Just thought id share my experience with this build. I really like it alot, but I do struggle with some bosses at times, I dont feel survivability is too good if you get stuck, but its all good. I find the cold breaches a little hard also at times, but I found that if I circle the outer ring and kill them as they spawn they arent too troublesome. On the topic of phys reflect, I see alot have trouble this. The way I handle it my self (There might be other ways aswell, but I havent found any as of yet), is I switch melee phys gem for phys to fire (I only have a 5L) and then I dont charge too far. So I run to a pack and charge very short, because if you do make long charges you do 200% more dmg, and I find that kills you no matter what. I hope this helps anyone out there. I do die fairy often, I guess I need to play more safe but im having too much fun, and the rate at which I can farm maps at really makes up for it :)

Lee.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires