[2.5 Breach] Saito's Shield Charger - Life, Facebreaker, non crit

Curious how viable this will be in Legacy after the AoE size nerfs
I hope this is viable come 2.6. Been looking forward to doing this for a few weeks.
If I counted right, this build expects +150% inc area, so nerf probably will hit it pretty hard, unless Shield Charge's base AoE value gonna be increased. #patchnoteshype
Dernière édition par actuallyavailable, le 28 févr. 2017 16:55:49
"
If I counted right, this build expects +150% inc area, so nerf probably will hit it pretty hard, unless Shield Charge's base AoE value gonna be increased. #patchnoteshype

How much do you think the AoE is actually getting nerfed though?
"
Pythonmsh a écrit :
How much do you think the AoE is actually getting nerfed though?

I'm not qualified to tell, but there is no mention of Shield Charge in patch notes, it doesn't look good. Projectiles probably would be a safe idea to start the league :(
I think the area will be somewhere around 70-80% of the old value. That of course isn't knowledge, but a realistic guess imho.
It will still be playable, but now you might actually NEED Carcass Jack to do fine.

I'll not play this as a starter - going for a projectile build. If it's playable (and/or I get a legacy facebeaker^^), I might swap to it. Not sure yet...
Do you guys think this build lost so much potential after the aoe changes? Still good starter build?
The concerns posted here are all about losing AoE. The way I see it, if it is a big nerf, we won't be 1-shotting the whole screen (or close to it) but instead just a tighter (but still large) radius around you. The damage overall will increase due to how many gear items have legacy versions and the potential of a strong +damage totem amulet. The legacy items should drive down the prices of the non-legacy versions, so I still see this being a good league starter that has the potential to really take on bosses through legacy gear + cyclone. The clear speed will be a bit worse due to the decrease in AoE, but it's still going to be very high due to shield charge's mechanics and a good amount of inc. aoe on gear, passives and gems. I'm still rolling it first thing tomorrow, hopefully it goes well!
After digging deeper here, I am more concerned. If I'm reading this google doc showing the AoE % changes correctly, our closest equivalent is Q23:
- 2 clusters (we only have one, but we increase our AoE by 15% through Martial Artistry)
- Inc. AoE support
- Carcass Jack
- Slayer

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/161PEMgaN6sHRy-tV7B06kP1_f6Ao9QNDGotXJcYpeHw/htmlview?sle=true#gid=84557241

Based on that, we're looking at a nearly 50% decrease in radius for shield charge, which is very substantial. Am I reading all of this correctly? If so, I may be changing my starter build.
How can u farm uber lab? I mind izaro just one shotes me with 6.2k of life and medium/high gear. Do you think is an option remove abyssus for the fight and make it slower but safer?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires