[2.5 Breach] Saito's Shield Charger - Life, Facebreaker, non crit

try cylcone
Dernière édition par Koukz_D_Saito, le 17 janv. 2017 13:07:16
I ask what do you think about 2 ancestral warchief, and you say " try cyclone ".

Not sure to understand :/
"
Eliedes57 a écrit :
Hi,

Before, sorry for my english :/

I play the same build since 1 week, found here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1676598

Since i have see your guide, i follow it for see your opinion ( nice idea for the jewel )

My question :

What do you think about 2 totems for 5 points ?

I found the boss fight is difficult and the ancestral warchief do the job, what is your opinion about 2 of this, and less life plz ?

Thx for build, nice work.

You wont be able to do damage if u take 2 totems, and cyclone is very good single target damage for this build.
yes, you right mate, just see that.

Thx for answer.
Hello, I have a question regarding reflect. Earlier in the replies you mention that this build can run reflect safely however I seem to run into the issue that I basically instagib my self from reflect so the only safe way to run the maps with physical or ele reflect is for me to completely gimp my clear speed. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Tips would be greatly appreciated.

"
Hello, I have a question regarding reflect. Earlier in the replies you mention that this build can run reflect safely however I seem to run into the issue that I basically instagib my self from reflect so the only safe way to run the maps with physical or ele reflect is for me to completely gimp my clear speed. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Tips would be greatly appreciated.

Did you pick ascendancy points? "Headsman" should solve phys reflect problem. Don't know if its able to do reflect map-mods. Ele reflect was deadly when I tried once. Single reflect packs aren't a problem.
"

I've ran physical and elemental reflect maps, you surely can run them, but proceeding very carefully. First of, like Heyter said, the Headsman node from ascendancy is pretty essential. Then do the following gem swaps:
physical reflect = swap melee physical damage for life leech support
elemental reflect = swap added fire damage for life leech support

when you're about to engage mobs in physical reflect maps, always pop your lion's roar and taste of hate (or a basalt flask) before you hit them, and in both mods spam your ancestral warchief a lot.
of course, it's safer to slow down to hit less mobs than usual, otherwise you could still get oneshotted by reflect.
Hi, having some mana issues. What do I do?
"
Anavels a écrit :
Hi, having some mana issues. What do I do?

0.3x - 0.40 Mana leech jewel among with other dps stats should work fine. If your dps is high enough ofc. I have used mana leech when leveling, blood magic would work too.

Just achived my semi-final form and running what I farmed with my HoWA raider (except toughest bosses/guardians/shaper). Lot of fun with this Reakor barb build.
how good is the red nightmare jewel? almost 400c for a jewel seems like a lot, unless its vital for the build to work properly

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires