[2.5 Breach] Saito's Shield Charger - Life, Facebreaker, non crit

"
DirgGoesGrindAgain a écrit :
What gem to dismiss in carcass jack while you are poor and cannot afford 2 6L armor sets? Thanks.

fortify

"
davc1234567890 a écrit :
is HC viable? 40% increased physical damage taken hurt alot? and do you have any problem with reflect or cant be any problem with headsman ?

i have no problem with reflect.. slayer has 50% reduced reflect dmg taken and it is _non_crit.
i never die..

"
xzero92v2 a écrit :
What is blade vortex for on gloves? I don't see you using it in your videos.

new set up and old videos ?!
I'm Level 100 now - https://youtu.be/VEsY1XaBk-Y

Dernière édition par Koukz_D_Saito, le 22 janv. 2017 22:46:38
"
Koukz_D_Saito a écrit :
I'm Level 100 now - https://youtu.be/VEsY1XaBk-Y

Hey grats good going :)
I am playing this build now, it is an awful lot of fun.
Sorry for repeating question I already asked, but i am curious: Why not take vitality void and the cluster around it? Seems like this build would benefit a lot from extra leech.

Also how about the berserking cluster. It would be +10str, 18 AS for an extra 4 points? Is that not worth?
Dernière édition par Artagas, le 23 janv. 2017 06:20:42
Hi and congrgratz for lvl100!

I'm looking to buy a shield, but don't have the $ for a 2000AR or a 1300AR+phys. What do you think would be better between a shield with ~800Ar+phys and a 1300AR one? I plan to have some resists as well on either option. Is the extra armor worth sacrificing another phys roll?

Thx
IGN: Crusnik_
Anarchy: Ele-Wander 81
Standard: LA-Frenzy Ranger 86
"
Crusnik02 a écrit :
Hi and congrgratz for lvl100!

I'm looking to buy a shield, but don't have the $ for a 2000AR or a 1300AR+phys. What do you think would be better between a shield with ~800Ar+phys and a 1300AR one? I plan to have some resists as well on either option. Is the extra armor worth sacrificing another phys roll?

Thx

Great Old One is a pretty cheap option until you can afford the rare you want.
"
Artagas a écrit :
Why not take vitality void and the cluster around it? Seems like this build would benefit a lot from extra leech.

Also how about the berserking cluster. It would be +10str, 18 AS for an extra 4 points? Is that not worth?

for what? for 52% dmg? for life? more life = more lifeleech :s no thx

"
Crusnik02 a écrit :
What do you think would be better between a shield with ~800Ar+phys and a 1300AR one?

with carcass? 1300+
How important is the belt with the 6% inc. radius?
"
Koukz_D_Saito a écrit :
"
Artagas a écrit :
Why not take vitality void and the cluster around it? Seems like this build would benefit a lot from extra leech.

for what? for 52% dmg? for life? more life = more lifeleech :s no thx

well i was thinking to trade some %dmg nodes for the berserker actually ye. to me it is somehow never obvious on a first look if as or +%dmg scales up the dps harder. i will run it through path of building some point to check, but you are probably correct.

thanks for the build btw, it is really a lot of fun.
How big of a difference is playing with this Red Nightmare jewel?
"
khffadik a écrit :
How important is the belt with the 6% inc. radius?

6% AOE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"
th3rion86 a écrit :
How big of a difference is playing with this Red Nightmare jewel?

awesome for porcupines ;) vulner mod, less armour + porcupine was dangerous
its pretty safe now
Dernière édition par Koukz_D_Saito, le 24 janv. 2017 14:31:27

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires