[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Switched to a high dmg 2-Hander at lvl 50 and it almost tripled my damage, was strugling before that with a 680 facebreaker
Question about jewels please.

I've got these along with Energised Armour:

Is it still recommended to use Martial Artistry instead of the ones I have?

Also, must I get life on jewels or would I naturally reach 5.5k life at higher levels?
"
jonath102 a écrit :
Switched to a high dmg 2-Hander at lvl 50 and it almost tripled my damage, was strugling before that with a 680 facebreaker

with auras and golem at lvl 54 i have 9.5k dps with 4link and 680
% fb. No problems at all.
Dernière édition par Loseyourmind, le 13 déc. 2016 05:41:26
"
morbiuz666 a écrit :
Question about jewels please.

I've got these along with Energised Armour:

Is it still recommended to use Martial Artistry instead of the ones I have?

Also, must I get life on jewels or would I naturally reach 5.5k life at higher levels?

nope. all jewels can be with pure dmg. 6k hp and 510k dps(conc+flasks) with this stats u can do all bosses deathless.
Just Wondering .... Tryed conc and IA and they dont seem to do anything so i have gone with mele splash for insane clear speeds can anyone else confirm that conc/IA work dont work? as either had no change on my DPS tooltip
O.o Hello
"
Loseyourmind a écrit :
"
jonath102 a écrit :

I bought 772% FB, still have 1.6k dps with conc and Aura....And when i switch to 2-hander setup im at 7.2k, not sure whats the problem :/
"
jonath102 a écrit :
"
Loseyourmind a écrit :
"
jonath102 a écrit :

I bought 772% FB, still have 1.6k dps with conc and Aura....And when i switch to 2-hander setup im at 7.2k, not sure whats the problem :/

That's odd. I have a pair of 710% FB, and with just herald of ash and golem I have 3.3k dps in a tabula setup on my level 39. Do you have +physical damage on all your jewelry and a meginord's girdle?
"
copsliepeopledie a écrit :

nope. all jewels can be with pure dmg. 6k hp and 510k dps(conc+flasks) with this stats u can do all bosses deathless.

Hmm, alright thanks. I hope the hp pool goes up naturally from levels, jewels are just too darn expensive! Currently sitting on 410k dps from conc+flasks, I guess(hope?) quality on gems will boost up to your listed benchmark.
Used this build for all of Breach league so far. A little slow until you get some good +Phys gear(Abyssus, Great Old One's Ward, jewelry) then it becomes an unstoppable monster. I also can't stress enough how much better Facebreakers become with +phys gear. Would recommend to anyone wanting to steamroll content very quickly.
for uber lab farming would you recommend this or 2h warchief?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires