[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

That took almost a week of a new league and I finally found the last trial and went to the uber lab...
Totem everything as good

now i have 205k with AOE selfbuffs(no flasks) + totem up
320 with conc(19lvl without q)

day 3 luck with link my 6L belly 400 fus
day 4 find shav wrap
day 6 chance skyforth

only solo gameplay. not bad league.

Dernière édition par copsliepeopledie, le 8 déc. 2016 16:02:49
Quick question.

Why do you use 2 CWDT gems? ( One in shield and one in gloves, at least in your gear section)
Correct me if I am wrong, but wont it ever only proc one, or is it once both are max level, it will trigger both?

Sorry unsure of that aspect. THanks!

Also Really like the build so far, just realized I never use or proc anything that is linked in my gloves.

Really need better jewelry, enchants, and a few flasks XD
Dernière édition par BoDanger, le 8 déc. 2016 18:49:03
"
BoDanger a écrit :
Quick question.

Why do you use 2 CWDT gems? ( One in shield and one in gloves, at least in your gear section)
Correct me if I am wrong, but wont it ever only proc one, or is it once both are max level, it will trigger both?

Sorry unsure of that aspect. THanks!

Also Really like the build so far, just realized I never use or proc anything that is linked in my gloves.

Really need better jewelry, enchants, and a few flasks XD

CWDT gems will separately track accumulated damage taken and will independently trigger at their own damage thresholds.

Gems trigger one at a time, in a row, beginning from top left. Move your CWDT gem in your gloves to the top left slot to get your immortal call to trigger. Vaal skills cannot be triggered by CWDT.
Dernière édition par hankinsohl, le 8 déc. 2016 19:58:17
I thought I'd post this:

You take the 16% from cruel bandits, but not the 16% +16 life from marauder start. I think it's a whole lot more efficient to take the point in cruel to take the node next to marauder.

Also, a neat setup is Phase run + Inc Dur. More damage.
What is the point of the vaal grace and haste? Are they just used as buffs when you need damage/evade?

Disclaimer: im pretty new.
Dernière édition par GodEmperorOfMankind, le 10 déc. 2016 18:38:56
"
GodEmperorOfMankind a écrit :
What is the point of the vaal grace and haste? Are they just used as buffs when you need damage/evade?

Disclaimer: im pretty new.

Exactly that. Timely bursts of either offense or defense.
I cant kill izaro on Uber diff
Stats:
5k hp
full ress / -60chaos

10k armor

aoe dps 100k dps
conc effect 150k dps

My gear:

any idea how to do this?

btw. im dying for 1 izaro hit
Dernière édition par Shedlly, le 11 déc. 2016 04:35:40
"
Shedlly a écrit :
Stats:
5k hp
full ress / -60chaos

10k armor

aoe dps 100k dps
conc effect 150k dps

My gear:

any idea how to do this?

If it is your first uber attempt, do single key run. Take out all his aides in phase 1 & 2 so that his last phase is not hard hitting. Also, Lightning Coil could be a better choice since you are using Abyssus as it sort of offset the physical damage penalty.
"
Shedlly a écrit :
Stats:
5k hp
full ress / -60chaos

10k armor

aoe dps 100k dps
conc effect 150k dps

any idea how to do this?

i 1shoted him without problems, try to use my setup with shield charge.
my personal opinion, this build, we do not need Enlighten and arctic armor.
in all game, only one problem, only one, at highend content its Atziri, she can 1shot u, other content so fking ez.

and u need melee dmg on full life in ur 5l, add fire only 6l.
Dernière édition par copsliepeopledie, le 11 déc. 2016 05:15:20
Edit:

broken or broken?

First of all, I wanna thank you for this amazing build. Really, this build got me on the game when I started playing on standard, I've learned how to play the game, how the skill tree works, well, a lot of things, just by following your guide back then.
You made me want to LEARN the game, to learn how things work, and you deserve a big THANK YOU.

I'm rolling this build on Breach Softcore, I made some tweaks... And now I want to say that I'm pretty much immortal. Exactly, I don't even have rumi's yet, neither one belly, but I can tank huge hits, even with abyssus! I can run MF if I want, I just have to make some tweaks again.
The damage is pretty good for me right now, but that's something I'm gonna try to upgrade later (I'm gonna try to get one death's door too)
And the best of it is that the clear speed is amazing!

That's my gear so far, I got this new cool jewel and decided to try it on, it's amazing followed by The Surrender, I'm also using vaal breach to compensate the damage loss.

I have 21k armour 56% damage reduction (32k armor 76% damage reduction with the shield buff)
I'm not sure about the exact block chance but it's pretty high I believe

DPS inc aoe: 119k per totem, 156k on breach [238k - 312k] {no flasks}
DPS conc effect: gonna update later, haven't been using conc effect yet because I don't need it...

My gem is this one (you can check it on my tree)

Dernière édition par Sabbatica, le 11 déc. 2016 11:02:50

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires