[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Wanted to share a variant of this build. It uses the unique Rigwald's Curse and Scion ascendancies to tap into Hierophant (+1 Ancestral Protector for 20% MORE attack speed) and goes into the Shadow start to pick up crit nodes (and the Assassin ascendancy).

DPS is extremely high with 2 Ancestral Warchief totems and the AP totem for the Attack Speed buff. DPS per AW totem (with 3 PC, auras, AP totem buff) with Increased AOE is almost 500k. This excludes further buff from flasks (e.g. TOH, Diamond Flask), Vaal Haste, Vaal Lightning Trap, etc.

It's reasonably tanky at 6.1k life, Rumi, Enfeeble on Blasphemy and doesn't have the 10% damage penalty. But it lacks the Warcry utility which Berserker has.

Let me know your thoughts on this? Thanks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAMEC2ENzRDMFCAWbxa_Fy8YXRo4Gj4byBzOJpUnLyoTK1AxnjH7Mgk1kjY9PAU8LTxLPO9KyE3jUEdVS1XWWBdY5VnzWitfP2HiYqxk52ZUZp5nm2hYaGVo8mqMbEZsjG1sbqpwUnIPcmxyqXX9dqx5OXsge8N-4oCkguSDX4PMhG-J04nYiq-MC4w2kBGQVZJ9lG-Yb5tYnaqiAKI-otmj8qSgpjKmV6hyqUisqq3xrj6vbK-nsNixW7VItfK3Prl8vrzAZsT2xq7IFM9-z93S6NRC15bYvdwj42rkUeXP6hjssO8O73zwH_GK8i_z3fVv9zL4k_jr-tL-Cv5U_of-jw==?accountName=eugenez&characterName=SilvianaBrehon

Dernière édition par eugenez, le 14 déc. 2016 22:00:15
95lvl breach
6008hp
542k selfbuff+flasks+conc
i finish my lvling
guardians deathless ez
shaper 4 portal left.

also helped guys(2 portals left) with double core vul+chilled ground...was super insane hard fight
damage jewels better buy or try to craft?
can this build do uber labs at x6 hp I saw a guy using a totem build doing lab runs for people ina full group and didn't kno if this is the build
finaly find my 100 chayula splinters... and do it deathless, 5 second fight with boss. no uniq drop, no blessing. gg. 36 challenges.
May be i'm doing something wrong, or may be i'm just the worst poe player ever, but i'm dying in half of the maps that i do, and i'm only doing T10 maps at level 87, with capped resists and 4,9k HP, using Lion's Roar everytime that i can.

I'm very disapointed with myself and with my character.

This is my gear:

Is there anything wrong or missing here? My armour is under 9k.
@Krazy_X

I am lvl 88 and am experiencing the same problems and having as same difficulties as you.

I can not even do uber lab, a small error in mechanics and I take HK
"
Krazy_X a écrit :
May be i'm doing something wrong, or may be i'm just the worst poe player ever, but i'm dying in half of the maps that i do, and i'm only doing T10 maps at level 87, with capped resists and 4,9k HP, using Lion's Roar everytime that i can.

@krazy_x , please elaborate the types of deaths you're experiencing.
@krazy_x
try switch your chest. Lighting coil add for you more survivability.
in lab try off your abyss. trap gain alot phys damage if you equiped abyss :(
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Dernière édition par Besovskii, le 16 déc. 2016 05:57:00
"
Krazy_X a écrit :

Is there anything wrong or missing here? My armour is under 9k.

That life seems low for your level, combined with the increased damage taken by having Abyssus may be the issue.

Personally, I went Bringer of Rain route and it seems better. Are you getting killed in ele weakness maps? I usually drop vaal lightning trap and run purity of elements (turn off herald of ash) and that helps me.

The build definitely requires some dodging and making sure you don't get corner esp. in breaches.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires