[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

too bad not even one of these jewels are available for sale, not even offline
"
Lime_1 a écrit :
What is better? This buid with facebreaker or build with Atziri's Disfavour?

Im started in prophecy lygue with this build, later starforge version with custom tree and finished with disfavour.
Abyssus build is very weak in end game maps coz you can get random oneshoots. Its very strestful runs - you must not to do some bad mistakes.
Starforge/disfavour build is very strong and very comfortable. Soon as i get drop from uber i will change imediately to disfavour setup.
But as a starter build (cheap) this build rock !

Sorry for my english.
"
Sabbatica a écrit :
Edit:

My gem is this one (you can check it on my tree)

I'd love to, but your characters are hidden =(
I've just started this build in breach league hardcore. I'm still only quite low level but I already managed to find a pair of facebreakers at around 690% not the best roll I know, but with them equipped I am still higher dps with a 2h axe equipped rather than when unarmed...
Not sure if it's just more passives in the spec that should improve this or just the lowish rolls on facebreakers. Any advice would be appreciated.
"
SumoFlorist a écrit :
"
Sabbatica a écrit :
Edit:

My gem is this one (you can check it on my tree)

I'd love to, but your characters are hidden =(

Oh, sorry! My bad, everthing should be fine now, I forgot to uncheck the tab. :)

My character is "THANKS_FOR_THE_FB_MAN"
Dernière édition par Sabbatica, le 11 déc. 2016 16:08:11
"
Chickensnitz a écrit :
I've just started this build in breach league hardcore. I'm still only quite low level but I already managed to find a pair of facebreakers at around 690% not the best roll I know, but with them equipped I am still higher dps with a 2h axe equipped rather than when unarmed...
Not sure if it's just more passives in the spec that should improve this or just the lowish rolls on facebreakers. Any advice would be appreciated.

Same problem here:/
don't know what to do, lvl 69, facebreakres with 682%
I was the same way. In fact leveling up I did it with Warchief and a 2 hander as it was better damage. The build really comes together when you get the shield and / or helm along with the facebreakers. You will start out dpsing the axe when you one of the other pieces.
"
Chickensnitz a écrit :

Yeah you need the helmet (abyssus or even bringer of rain which is MUCH cheaper and easier at first) because of the flat phys. It's insane for this build. The shield too. Also flat phys on rings and ammy. They scale very high.
Is viable change abyssus for other helm? Death easy :(

My best itens new league Breach

Belly 40% 6l
350 jewels / 328 fusing

Very nice boots ( Craft Boots 320 alt + 23 real + 22 scouring + 2 ex )

795% + LVL 12 vULNERABILITY (First vall gloves O.O)

Dernière édition par Srrobs, le 12 déc. 2016 11:41:16
Does rite of ruin still work with for the 25% attack speed buff? I noticed on the tooltip that once my totems kill something the attack time goes up. Did they change how totems interacted with the buff?

edit: nvm, it doesn't change.
Dernière édition par Bruailen, le 12 déc. 2016 12:14:38

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires