[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Just to share an update. I upgraded flask, gloves and belt on standard to test a few things. This setup is with NO abyssus or great old one

with chaos golem

each totem dps

148 k dps with inc AoE

298 k dps with inc AoE aura/flask/vaal haste

--------

194 k with conc

464 k dps with conc aura/flask/vaal haste
Dernière édition par Molochmane, le 13 déc. 2016 23:19:04
Hi!
Im using your build but i have problem with stand on feet tell me what change to up my survivability.

Thanks!
Update: Haven't tried conc effect yet but I'm about to run one twinned core with rippy mods, I got one armor but I plan to buy one 6l belly once I have enough currency
Finally got my death's door, uberlab farming incoming!

I still have to pick the flasks though...

Fluff: The Surrender is ridiculous LOL

increased evasion rating on amu works or only armor(with iron reflexxes)?
"
Molochmane a écrit :
Just to share an update. I upgraded flask, gloves and belt on standard to test a few things. This setup is with NO abyssus or great old one

with chaos golem

each totem dps

148 k dps with inc AoE

298 k dps with inc AoE aura/flask/vaal haste

--------

194 k with conc

464 k dps with conc aura/flask/vaal haste

Viable all maps? T16 / SHAPER /UBER?
to all the guy who think a 2hand is better than FB in early lvls, the thing is that u need flat phys dmg at ur rings (u can roll up to 9-15 add phys dmg to attacks on it) and amu (14-26 ? dk), they scale so high with facebreaker! also try to get the meginord girdle - u can wear it from lvl 8 ;)

and ofc play UNARMED without a weapon ;)
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Dernière édition par guggelhupf, le 14 déc. 2016 11:00:06
Hey guggelhupf!
Im debating whether to go 2hand, or facebreaker, but instead of choosing the old one shield I would pick tukohamas instead, have you played around with that shield? On paper it looks like the old one can't compare to 3 totems, 40% more totem damage etc.
"
ohun a écrit :
Hey guggelhupf!
Im debating whether to go 2hand, or facebreaker, but instead of choosing the old one shield I would pick tukohamas instead, have you played around with that shield? On paper it looks like the old one can't compare to 3 totems, 40% more totem damage etc.

The problem is that with Tukohama can not use the aura, except that ring to take Worm Essence, but you lose resists and damage to the ring. All this is not compensated for by the difference in DPS auras.
The only plus is more armor for each active totem.
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Dernière édition par Besovskii, le 14 déc. 2016 12:44:54
"
Besovskii a écrit :
"
ohun a écrit :
Hey guggelhupf!

The problem is that with Tukohama can not use the aura, except that ring to take Worm Essence, but you lose resists and damage to the ring. All this is not compensated for by the difference in DPS auras.
The only plus is more armor for each active totem.

So all in all, tukohama is not worth it? Does the bloodmagic go on the socketed gems or all skills?
"
Srrobs a écrit :

Viable all maps? T16 / SHAPER /UBER?

It's viable, my lvl 92 beserker has 6,177 hp // 77 % phys reduction // 22% evasion // 52% block. the maps that can slow clear spead is pretty much ele/phys reflect (doesn't break the build, just makes encounters longer/rippy)

As long the player has a decent mechanical game awareness...anybody or build can tackle content. I'm focused at least on survivability and maximizing dps.
Dernière édition par Molochmane, le 14 déc. 2016 20:12:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires