[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
Jack82 a écrit :
"
Dextera a écrit :
"
Jack82 a écrit :
Hi maybe someone asked earlier, i dont know. Anyway 100+ sites it's too much reading for me XD
Build is great so far but I want know one thing. Why on Merciles we take 1 passive point from Bandits instead of +1 endurance charge from Oak? I dont see any sense in this choice especially when we use enduring cry gem a lot and take war bringer from Berserker ascendancy. I dont think then 1 passive is more valuable then +1 charge but maybe i miss something

Sorry for my bad english
40 flat Health points is better then 1 end charge

Man 40 flat life you get from Oak on Normal, on Cruel you get +16% phys dmg and on Merciles you get +1 charge.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits

And i asked about Merciles because guggelhupf wrote Oak, Oak and passive point which means we take 40 flat life from Oak on Normal, +16% dmg from Oak on Cruel and 1 passive by killing all on Merciles instead of endurance charge from Oak too. And 1 passive less on tree just means we can drop this 18% fire res from tree if we have better jewelry then guggelhupf (he doesn't have t1 rolls on resistance rings and only +11 to all instead +15 on belly so it's possible) and still have this jewel socket and +1 endurance charge more.

Point versus Endurance Charge is a matter of choice. Personally I took the Endurance Charge.

In Cruel, helping Kraityn (8% increased attack speed) is slightly better than helping Oak (16% increased physical damage) but it's very close. If you've already helped Oak in Cruel, don't change this; the difference between the two is about 1% or so overall damage.
Dernière édition par hankinsohl, le 7 déc. 2016 00:04:39
Seems impossible to do Tul with this build since he slows both you and the totems so much and then pretty much one shots them.

Tried a few times with the following gear:

What is better? This buid with facebreaker or build with Atziri's Disfavour?
"
AbdulJafreeze a écrit :
Seems impossible to do Tul with this build since he slows both you and the totems so much and then pretty much one shots them.

done it deathless yesterday first try. and i was without aspect of carnage(+40% dmg) lol... unlucky for trials
Dernière édition par copsliepeopledie, le 7 déc. 2016 05:19:37
Its change damage on full life for fortify?

One thing I will note:

While leveling, I am using Punishment curse (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Punishment) since I do get hit at times (this is especially for boss fights). I take 1 melee hit and my DPS doubles for the next 4 seconds.

Not sure how viable this curse is for mapping.
Nostrademous
How u think, mb new shield'll more usefull, then Great Old? 40% totem dmg + unreal armor boost + 1 totem...
Voidheart in league bleach is viable? Or bether Full rings Phy Dam?

Thanks for Support
Dernière édition par Srrobs, le 8 déc. 2016 09:24:18
I bet this has been asked numerous times, but the thread is already over 100 pages here...

Why Belly over Coil? Coil is pretty much the go to chest piece for melees, especially when using a not perfectly rolled abyssus.

And would you still advise Belly over Coil in breach league with all those little physical damage dealers?

Edit: Or is it that with all those uniques we are unable to reach the resi cap if we choose coil?
Dernière édition par SumoFlorist, le 8 déc. 2016 13:59:25
"
SumoFlorist a écrit :
I bet this has been asked numerous times, but the thread is already over 100 pages here...

Why Belly over Coil? Coil is pretty much the go to chest piece for melees, especially when using a not perfectly rolled abyssus.

And would you still advise Belly over Coil in breach league with all those little physical damage dealers?

Edit: Or is it that with all those uniques we are unable to reach the resi cap if we choose coil?

>> Edit: Or is it that with all those uniques we are unable to reach the resi cap if we choose coil?
Pretty much this.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires