Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Mikha_el a écrit :
hey guys!

is there any reason why MoM isn't being taken until mapping phase (according to the leveling section in Enkis Post). Am I missing something?

You likely won't have a big enough ES pool to support MoM during the acts, and it's not really worth to invest into much gear that you outlevel quickly at that point. That's why i've decided to keep MoM for when people are able to gear up with endgame gear pieces.
twitch.tv/enki91

Dernière édition par AdlerkoV, le 9 mars 2019 10:19:27
Hi! I see that Essence worm is not the recommended ring anymore.. how do we run wrath and discipline without it?
Hey guys, what happen to the |immotal call/cwdt/increased duration/cold snap| gem setup? Is it not viable in 3.6 anymore?

So basically you need to cast 3 skill (arc/strom brand/trap) everytime you face boss? That's like you have to be stationary quite some time when facing boss.
You can cast trap & storm brand before engaging the boss in most cases. They need to be recast periodically during longer fights of course but this is no different from most PoE builds.
Dernière édition par ScaryAtheist, le 9 mars 2019 11:00:39
gonna give this build a try for this league. thanks for the great guide!
Any standard players running this build have any thoughts on how it's working? I'm worried to allocate all of my passives, heh. Thinking I might start a new character and let things play out with this for awhile?
"
Tabaxus a écrit :
Any standard players running this build have any thoughts on how it's working? I'm worried to allocate all of my passives, heh. Thinking I might start a new character and let things play out with this for awhile?

Not sure where to begin with in standard either...
"
Tabaxus a écrit :

Now I am just a beginner that used this guide (Got most endgame gear as recommended by cheat sheet):

I've only tried it for an hour or so and it was bad. Gear seems to be much harder to craft or expensive to buy since it went from a life based build to ES/Life. The really frustrating thing is that I lost my only character and thus only means to make currency to somehow buy any viable ES/Life gear.
The addition of a trap setup makes the playstyle much less comfortable in my opinion. I was able to avoid this setup with the old build just fine, but now it seems mandatory.
Feels like my only endgame character died just as I was able to craft my daggers, Impulsa and jewels :(
"
Lynx38195 a écrit :
"
Tabaxus a écrit :

Now I am just a beginner that used this guide (Got most endgame gear as recommended by cheat sheet):

I've only tried it for an hour or so and it was bad. Gear seems to be much harder to craft or expensive to buy since it went from a life based build to ES/Life. The really frustrating thing is that I lost my only character and thus only means to make currency to somehow buy any viable ES/Life gear.
The addition of a trap setup makes the playstyle much less comfortable in my opinion. I was able to avoid this setup with the old build just fine, but now it seems mandatory.
Feels like my only endgame character died just as I was able to craft my daggers, Impulsa and jewels :(

Seems like I'm hearing alot of this, and I was experiencing the same when making the required changes to my standard character... This build was great though while it lasted... While it's still decent, it's not nowhere near the powerhouse it use to be in my opinion. The only thing that kept me coming back (and probably others as well) is how well the guide was put together. But it's time to move on.......While I'm never going to find a "guide" this good, I'm just looking through the forums trying to find a fun end game build that's also extremely powerful. I finally found one, but it took me awhile lol......I wish everyone the best!
Dernière édition par Mentoya, le 9 mars 2019 12:46:24

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires