Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

what gem to leave out for a 5L ? can't get my hands on a 6L yet :)

nevermind found it, hypo is the one leaving out
Dernière édition par Tuzai, le 9 mars 2019 16:05:31
"
mike6811 a écrit :
hmmm.... not sure if this build version is better than the 3.5 version.
just on the first try i got hit very hard -> ES went to 0 -> in this situation i could not do anything - i could not use any spell anymore. mana pots not work. i must wait for the shield to start recharge before i can use any spell again. this is very dangerous. i died.
Also: no CWDT anymore, no arcane scourge anymore, no decoy totem. with my same (crappy) gear my life went down by -600, as well as my DPS

i really doubt that it's worth to sacrifice so much just for the new ES leech mechanic and enfeeble curse (which radius is quite small to be useful for a ranged class).

not sure I understand the first part of this. Eldritch battery just makes you use ES before you use mana, it doesn't mean that mana isn't used. Is the point that the mana has been reduced so much by mana reserved that you basically have no mana to use? Yeah, I suppose that could definitely be a problem.

Still hesitating on pulling the trigger on skill allocations, lol. Just hard to convince myself to put investment into ES:/
"
Getzie a écrit :
My experience so far after getting to act 7 as SSF softcore:

Clear speed: pretty solid still. A little frustrating that I need to recast arc more than 3.5 because of range change, but I can feel clear speed improving as I'm getting cast and attack speed. My friends at same level were clearing about the same speed, if not a bit slower, on other caster builds.

Are we too squishy now?: I tried adding MoM when I added EB and that was a mistake. I'm still deathless, but created a close call with that move. The sustain of EB and damage boost of the energy leech gem is great. I can tell this will work, but I likely won't add MoM until about 3.5-4k life and >1k ES. In the meantime I get bopped pretty often for 25%-50% of my life, but keeping my Resistances capped and keeping a good setup of life and defense flasks makes it feel fine. I'm doing cavas memories and abysses and all that stuff. Went straight into the lab... Feels ok for now.

Crafting: not bad so far. I'm finding decent 3l or 4l life/ES items. using enchants to get my Resistances good for now. Daggers are a little harder to make or find as good as sceptres yet but it'll be ok. I'm sticking with daggers because I did sceptres all of last league and want a change.

Playstyle: super fun. I don't enjoy just leaping around and arc'ing only for hours. I've been using storm brand a little for onslaught on trash and arc'ing. On uniques, strongboxes, beasts, or bosses I'm using the lightning spire traps, brands, and arc. It's a ton of damage and easier to setup before the engagement begins. It helps to know how long a boss takes to stop talking before fighting.

I killed Uber elder with 3.5 arc and I think I could probably do it again for cheaper this time.

Totally agree.
"
Tabaxus a écrit :
"
mike6811 a écrit :

Still hesitating on pulling the trigger on skill allocations, lol. Just hard to convince myself to put investment into ES:/

I have EXACTLY the same point. I want to have this build succees, but it is hard to commit.
"
Physt69 a écrit :
Does anyone have a pastebin for the 3.5 setup? Just for reference. Thx

+1 here ;)
Hi,

I am still using the skills that were recommended in build for 3.5.

I gave up on EB - first I think that the gem setup of 3.6 build is not fun anymore (I just hate wating for cooldowns of traps and miss CWDT setups and Decoy Totem), second I do not want to be that gear dependant.

I have just replaced the Added Ligtning damage in Arc setup by Unleash and started using Wrath. The damage seems to be pretty the same like in 3.5 and also fun level is the same (even with the Arc nerf).

Still using MoM so I had to invested into some Mana regeneration nodes and linked Mana Leech to Storm Brand.

Maybe the build will not be min maxed but I do not care too much...

What do you think about it?

Z.
"
Tabaxus a écrit :

Is the point that the mana has been reduced so much by mana reserved that you basically have no mana to use? Yeah, I suppose that could definitely be a problem.

yes, thats exactly the problem i have with this build right now. you will have nearly 0 mana. and when your energy shield goes down to 0 too then you have a big problem because you can not cast any spell anymore. you have to wait 2 sec for the shield to start recharge - in this 2sec you can not do anything.
you can not even use your movement skill to get out of danger. you rely completely on your ES - if it goes down to 0 you incapable.

in the 3.5 build you still have lots of mana regeneration and can use mana pots in emergency. here you cant do that anymore - you just have to wait for ES to recharge.

i really love the Arc build that Enki made here, it's a lot of fun, but i think the 3.6 build need some more love :)
Dernière édition par mike6811, le 9 mars 2019 18:22:33
does anyone know why the passive trees have all these minions dmg nodes? is it outdated passive trees?
"
virindiUO a écrit :
does anyone know why the passive trees have all these minions dmg nodes? is it outdated passive trees?

Far left side of the tree: Spiritual aid Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you. AKA, you get minion damage increases as general damage increases
I sitll relatively new to the game so I have a question. If we are not using CD, should we be using Dual Sceptres, instead of swords/daggers for the additional elemental dmg?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires