Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks for the reply, jlh165.

Yea, I am running low on the budget now haha. I kinda shuffled stuff around to force in Immortal call and CWDT.

My daggers are linked as follow:
Whirling blade, Fortify, and Faster Attacks
Immortal call, CWDT, Lightning golem

Helmet:
Storm Brand, Blind, Flame Dash, Increased duration

And Malachai's Artifice, I put in flame golem as Enki suggested.

Not sure how much I lose by not running onslaught but having immortal call really helps me on my defense.
Reallocating passive points and see that the 3.6 pob build shows 3 points in the circle just below Eldrich battery. These are titled different on pob vs live.

pob shows these as: lightning dmg shock duration and chance, lightning dmg shock chance, and Static blows.

Live shows these as: spell area of effect and damage, spell area of effect and damage, Arcane.

Seems the lightning circle of passives was moved left and had crit passive added.
POB and live both show the same. The passives in POB is right there in the live version.
Is anyone already somewhat into endgame and can share some experience about how the build currently feels like?

I'm just 35 and so far it's pretty good. Enki's stream also shows that at least the leveling phase seems pretty easy until 60s. Wondering if that changes with endgame.

Thanks for the guide Enki! It's perfect and easy to follow for a kind of newcomer :)
"
Kylexxx a écrit :
Is anyone already somewhat into endgame and can share some experience about how the build currently feels like?

I'm just 35 and so far it's pretty good. Enki's stream also shows that at least the leveling phase seems pretty easy until 60s. Wondering if that changes with endgame.

Thanks for the guide Enki! It's perfect and easy to follow for a kind of newcomer :)

There's no reason to be worried. The Arc nerf isn't that big of a deal, and enki said it's a 15% overall power increase over Betrayal.
Explain please, why do I need minions nodes?
"
Cipher_TV a écrit :
Explain please, why do I need minions nodes?

Towards the top left of the Passive Skill Tree is the node "Spiritual Aid", when we take this all bonuses conferred to our minions also apply to us.
"
"
Enki91 a écrit :
Malachai's Artifice is a cheap damage boost at the cost of potential life and ES. Put your Flame Golem in here, and whenever it hits an enemy it'll reduce their Lightning Resistance by 50%.
It just occurred to me I don't think this will work unless you deactivate Wrath (swap for Zealotry). Wrath provides lightning damage to attacks, and I'm pretty sure golems still have basic attacks. This would cause the resistance to jump to +25% instead of -50%. I haven't been able to verify one way or the other if that's the case or not.

Good point, haven't thought of that myself. Removed Malachai's Artifice for now.
twitch.tv/enki91
hey guys!

is there any reason why MoM isn't being taken until mapping phase (according to the leveling section in Enkis Post). Am I missing something?
"
HoneyTofu a écrit :
And Malachai's Artifice, I put in flame golem as Enki suggested.

I would remove the ring for now until it can be tested further or swap Wrath for Zealotry (not recommended). I’ve never really paid attention, but I’m almost certain golems have a basic attack which will deal lightning damage due to Wrath. Any Unset ring will still give the gem slot, and you can pick up some defenses on the other ring. I’m just sorry you have an Elder version...probably was rather pricy.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires