Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
spiritgamerdk a écrit :
what does the (/, c) stand for?

Read the full content of post...

"

Affixes are coded: C = Crafting Bench, V= Veiled, S = Shaper, E = Elder, Es = Essence, F = Fossil
/ means the item can roll those affixes by default. Required affixes are in bold.
"
If Unleash doesn't work out then Arcane Surge would be a great alternative for...just realized we can't link AS to Arc or anything, oops, no mana. That actually makes me reconsider the whole thing anew, because AS would grant 2 multipliers with the cast speed, totaling 42.8% more damage and 19% cast speed at L20. We could easily maintain a L20, 21 AS when using Arc.

...Servers go down in 13 minutes and I'm back to deciding how I want to run this. Not even sure why I bother since there's about a 95% chance I end up with what Enki chose.

Alright, so the plan is to start off with Eldritch Battery with MoM and drop both upon obtaining a Watcher’s Eye with lightning leech. I’m already trying Wrath + Zealotry and cursing using CoH, so with some mana reservation I’ll be able to make it function, or I may replace Zealotry with Discipline and save 4 passives. I’ll have to see if AS replaces ES leech or something else.
Is arcane surge not working anymore? I'm using on standard with storm brand and the little sign on the top right doesnt show up anymore. What am i missing?
One of the best, all-around most comprehensive guides on these forums ... yet here you are, crying that it is "THE worst", because of this one thing. Of course you're wrong.

You might not be wrong with the point that the leveling gems could be additionally put into a single section, to make it even easier for you to follow the guide, but you're definitely wrong on the conclusion. How about you take a chill pill?

Or if you can't get over it and this guide is as bad to you as you claim, just pick another that you find to be less awkward. Good luck.
Hi,

Why that Lightning Spire Trap setup? I have just tried it and that cooldown is horrible... Why not Storm Brand as a second skill (I guess it is because the Arcane Surge does not work anymore)?

BTW what is the point of moving towards EB? I mean I understand that we use new auras here (in 3.5 it was just Clarity if I remember correctly). Why do we need Discipline (I guess we need this one because of EB) and Wrath?

What if I drop the EB? It seems that build of 3.6 is much gear dependant (needs more ES) than it 3.5 and I do not seem to like it.

Z.
Dernière édition par zZzbynek, le 8 mars 2019 18:21:50
"
Enki91 a écrit :
Malachai's Artifice is a cheap damage boost at the cost of potential life and ES. Put your Flame Golem in here, and whenever it hits an enemy it'll reduce their Lightning Resistance by 50%.
It just occurred to me I don't think this will work unless you deactivate Wrath (swap for Zealotry). Wrath provides lightning damage to attacks, and I'm pretty sure golems still have basic attacks. This would cause the resistance to jump to +25% instead of -50%. I haven't been able to verify one way or the other if that's the case or not.

"
MKU_Nirvana a écrit :
Is arcane surge not working anymore? I'm using on standard with storm brand and the little sign on the top right doesnt show up anymore. What am i missing?
Arcane Surge requires you to spend mana. If you have Eldritch Battery, then you are spending Energy Shield.
Using Arc as leveling gem and... gosh, what they did with Arc? As I predicted, now Arc able to expire on the same pack and not because chain number limit ><
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Hi guys, I mainly play in the standard league (yeah I know), I feel this build has become quite weak when it comes down to defense? I am not quite sure what I am doing wrong, I am still able to beat Tier 16 Pit of the chimera with 2 deaths, but I felt way stronger and tankier in patch 3.5. If anyone can check up on my gear and give some suggestions that will be great. Thanks for the guide Enki, huge fan.
I think I'm just going to go with
g00fy_goober's Ultimate EleBuzzsaw Raider build

since the feedback so far hasn't been very positive. Not to mention players mentioning that it feels weaker and lots of confusion regarding what to do.

I'll check back in about a month though and by then, based upon the notes in this build, we will know whether or not this build is going to take you all the way to end game anymore or not..........Because a build that takes you to end game/uber elder is what I'm looking for.

Still a great guide though. I wish other authors would put together guides as good as this.
"
HoneyTofu a écrit :
Hi guys, I mainly play in the standard league (yeah I know), I feel this build has become quite weak when it comes down to defense? I am not quite sure what I am doing wrong, I am still able to beat Tier 16 Pit of the chimera with 2 deaths, but I felt way stronger and tankier in patch 3.5. If anyone can check up on my gear and give some suggestions that will be great. Thanks for the guide Enki, huge fan.

Your life and ES are both very low. Try to get 5000-6000 life with 2100-2600 ES (43% of life value). Dps can be increased significantly with a L21 Arc.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires