Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Mentoya a écrit :
I'm just looking through the forums trying to find a fun end game build that's also extremely powerful. I finally found one, but it took me awhile lol......I wish everyone the best!

Could you link it for us please?
What are you turning to?
"
Tabaxus a écrit :
What are you turning to?

I am still trying to let this build work (the guide is so great and the people reacting in this thread are too), but i might switch to this Winter Orb build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2326142/page/1
I'm abandoning this build at lvl 44, here's why: It's too squishy and not enough killing oomph to make up for this; clear-speed is frustrating... lots of other builds can kill stuff FAR off-screen, this can't (anymore). It's slowwww..... and you can't be slow in a league using a time-based memory-insance... but it's slow, generally, slow pacing around... I think mapping will be slow.

None of this is Enki's fault--you've done a stellar job, Enki... it just isn't worth jumping through the hoops to keep arc viable now, not for me.
We're less than 24hrs into the league & this build does require more aggressive gearing now.

I'm pretty sure most of these difficulties are due to being under-geared first and foremost. The damage potential with better gear is still able to do all content.
"
magiuspaulus a écrit :
"
Tabaxus a écrit :
What are you turning to?

I am still trying to let this build work (the guide is so great and the people reacting in this thread are too), but i might switch to this Winter Orb build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2326142/page/1

That's funny Magius as I was thinking about tring goofy's other build

[3.6]g00fy_goober's Ultimate EleBuzzsaw Raider (Easily Clear All Content)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1839087

hahaha. I had found a previous build that I thought I was going to run prior to the one I listed above, but I guess it wasn't good with end game bosses/uber elder etc............ Maybe I'll try the Winter Orb one you mentioned instead.

I agree with you that Enki has been great, but you knew that Arc was going to get nerfed sooner or later to the point where it started to break the build. It's still a decent build, but no longer an incredibly powerful build like it use to be.
"
S0_L337_1T_HURTS_ a écrit :
I'm abandoning this build at lvl 44, here's why: It's too squishy and not enough killing oomph to make up for this; clear-speed is frustrating... lots of other builds can kill stuff FAR off-screen, this can't (anymore). It's slowwww..... and you can't be slow in a league using a time-based memory-insance... but it's slow, generally, slow pacing around... I think mapping will be slow.

None of this is Enki's fault--you've done a stellar job, Enki... it just isn't worth jumping through the hoops to keep arc viable now, not for me.

You may did something wrong so, because i'm 54 and my clear speed with Arc is amazing.

The only difficulty that I'm facing is dying easily, but this is because I didn't stop to work on my gear, since i'm lazy and playing softcore. If I die I just respawn and trying again.
hmmm.... not sure if this build version is better than the 3.5 version.
just on the first try i got hit very hard -> ES went to 0 -> in this situation i could not do anything - i could not use any spell anymore. mana pots not work. i must wait for the shield to start recharge before i can use any spell again. this is very dangerous. i died.
Also: no CWDT anymore, no arcane scourge anymore, no decoy totem. with my same (crappy) gear my life went down by -600, as well as my DPS

i really doubt that it's worth to sacrifice so much just for the new ES leech mechanic and enfeeble curse (which radius is quite small to be useful for a ranged class).
My experience so far after getting to act 7 as SSF softcore:

Clear speed: pretty solid still. A little frustrating that I need to recast arc more than 3.5 because of range change, but I can feel clear speed improving as I'm getting cast and attack speed. My friends at same level were clearing about the same speed, if not a bit slower, on other caster builds.

Are we too squishy now?: I tried adding MoM when I added EB and that was a mistake. I'm still deathless, but created a close call with that move. The sustain of EB and damage boost of the energy leech gem is great. I can tell this will work, but I likely won't add MoM until about 3.5-4k life and >1k ES. In the meantime I get bopped pretty often for 25%-50% of my life, but keeping my Resistances capped and keeping a good setup of life and defense flasks makes it feel fine. I'm doing cavas memories and abysses and all that stuff. Went straight into the lab... Feels ok for now.

Crafting: not bad so far. I'm finding decent 3l or 4l life/ES items. using enchants to get my Resistances good for now. Daggers are a little harder to make or find as good as sceptres yet but it'll be ok. I'm sticking with daggers because I did sceptres all of last league and want a change.

Playstyle: super fun. I don't enjoy just leaping around and arc'ing only for hours. I've been using storm brand a little for onslaught on trash and arc'ing. On uniques, strongboxes, beasts, or bosses I'm using the lightning spire traps, brands, and arc. It's a ton of damage and easier to setup before the engagement begins. It helps to know how long a boss takes to stop talking before fighting.

I killed Uber elder with 3.5 arc and I think I could probably do it again for cheaper this time.
Dernière édition par Getzie, le 9 mars 2019 15:35:53
Does anyone have a pastebin for the 3.5 setup? Just for reference. Thx

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires