[3.22-3.23 HC] Quill Rain HOAG Jugg Lives! ~4-6M DPS, 5k+ LGOH/sec. Feared Down 1 Portal. (Videos)

"
nynek1337 a écrit :
Build works well having fun with it im playing softcore league keep progressing if u wanna try this build i recommend it!

here is my pob if u wanna check it up
https://pobb.in/DHSD9psZwYWt
prob next upgrade will be watchers eye 2x determination and chest with double corrutpion probobly and gunna also try to find charms with double perks probobly
with flask regenerate

Shoutout to @Orion72 for making Herald of agony fun for me again! :D

Thanks Bud!

This kind of post makes me smile so much, you have no idea. Go get em!
-O
if u got any other ideas how to improve the build im up for dem!
"
nynek1337 a écrit :
if u got any other ideas how to improve the build im up for dem!

I took a look at your POB and it looks mostly very solid. Couple of minor points:

1. You are a few points short of chaos res, which you could probably pick up by swapping out some of the ordinary jewels.

2. You are missing shock and ignite immunity which also could be picked up on jewels and or belt.

3. You are missing any minion accuracy, which may cause you a tiny bit of inconsistency in clear. Given that you have hit lvl 33 on the HOAG, probably only one jewel with 20% plus would fix that, if you care.

4. Since you are in SC, if you get sufficiently wealthy and gain a few more levels, you can add in a three passive voices where you currently have the single medium cluster, add two more pure agony jewels, and report back the devastation you can achieve with 80 virulence, which the barrage setup -might- be able to support. Dunno, never got to test that theory myself. But if it can, that should be roughly 48% MORE damage over where you are right now.

Otherwise, you are already using all the new tech I mention in the update. Looking good! The Feared are waiting for you (If they aren't dead already) :>

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 4 janv. 2024 04:10:21
how about for a 2+ minion gems and 1+ all gems on a chest?
"
nynek1337 a écrit :
how about for a 2+ minion gems and 1+ all gems on a chest?

That would also be excellent. Forgive me, I am not used to thinking in terms of having that kind of gear available or the money to spend on it. Anything you are able to do to raise the level of the HOAG that I have not thought of will bring at least some benefit. There is one more breakpoint at lvl 34 that should be an additional medium boost of power. looks like something around 15-20% for moving from 33-34. Diminishing returns after that, but still beneficial.

I look forward to seeing your further progress. It is interesting to me, since you are going to take the build past a point I have been able to do myself. Good Luck!

-O
Okay so little upgrade from me how the build is looking now

https://pobb.in/jcjbj0_xZJRw

Kills:
-Maven
-All of the invitations
-Shaper
-Elder
-Sirus
-Uber Shaper
-Uber Cortex

now im trying to kill uber sirus but he is moving to much in last phase

Dunno if im going to continue upgrade the build but we will see!
"
nynek1337 a écrit :
Okay so little upgrade from me how the build is looking now

https://pobb.in/jcjbj0_xZJRw

Kills:
-Maven
-All of the invitations
-Shaper
-Elder
-Sirus
-Uber Shaper
-Uber Cortex

now im trying to kill uber sirus but he is moving to much in last phase

Dunno if im going to continue upgrade the build but we will see!

Congratulations, you win at this build! Time for me to go find a new idea. :>

Well Done,
-O

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires