[3.22-3.23 HC] Quill Rain HOAG Jugg Lives! ~4-6M DPS, 5k+ LGOH/sec. Feared Down 1 Portal. (Videos)

That's a fair question. I play pretty much exclusively HC and that is where the build was designed and what it is for. That 5k+ LGOH/sec combined with the mitigation from armour and res is usually plenty. Unless the incoming damage one shots us or exceeds that threshold, we don't die. I use molten shell to gauge how fast the damage is coming in. If the 5k shell disappears in under a sec, time to get out. Otherwise, just make sure you are barraging a viable target at relatively close range and you should be fine.

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 15 oct. 2023 17:35:12
can you leaguestart with this or would the damage be bad without some specific gear/jewels?
Dernière édition par Lyutsifer665, le 2 déc. 2023 22:11:05
I have league started variations of it before. My feeling is that it can be ok if you are patient with a relatively slow start, since it won't really get going until the jewels start to be available, and it's kinda clunky until you get a quill rain and thief's torment. That said, both of the key early uniques are pretty common, and the jewels often start showing up around the end of day one. I'm probably going to try to league start it myself in hc unless I find some new inspiration. I want to see what transfigured HOAG and barrage look like :>

-O
do you use HOAG as soon as you get it in act 2 or do you use some other skill before maps?
Depends on what kind of drops I get. I will typically level from the beginning with smite and add ancestral call at lvl 4. At league start I will often not switch to Hoag until I reach the library in Act 3. At that point I can at least grab all the support gems I need. But if I drop a lucky quill rain and a friend can grab me barrage and chance to poison, I'll slot an extra mana flask (until I can find or buy a thief's torment) and I'm in business.

There are definitely easier builds to do at league start. I just happen to be very fond of this one and I occasionally feel stubborn.

-O

Edit: Considering league-starting a Duelist variant. I think the Marauder version gets stronger, in terms of defense, at the top end, but Duelist gets a much easier league start since most of the necessary gems are naturally available.
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 3 déc. 2023 02:38:49
BARRAGE OF VOLLEY FIRE

This one is a great gift to the build that restores the superior clear speed it used to be able to attain by using the volley fire unique jewel. Never mind the truly, uncalculatably absurd level of LGOH. Time to full 70 virulence while clearing should be almost instantaneous. HYPE. Can't wait to see what they do for the Herald itself.

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 4 déc. 2023 22:02:28
Good day! Will you update the POB for juggernaut before the league start? It is interesting to look at the current version without tattoos, etc. in your opinion. It is clear that not everything is added to the POB but +/-
"
aror a écrit :
Good day! Will you update the POB for juggernaut before the league start? It is interesting to look at the current version without tattoos, etc. in your opinion. It is clear that not everything is added to the POB but +/-

Not a lot to update, with tattoos gone, we just remove those from the tree. If we can make up some of the chaos res and regen on gear, that would be my recommendation. If I am failing to understand your question, try again and I will try to give a more useful response.

-O
Update note has been added to the beginning of the guide for 3.23. This includes all upgrades I have made so far and some new leveling advice using blink arrow of bombarding clones.

Current status: Lvl 96, still missing lvl 4 empower but build otherwise largely complete. Able to roll through league mechanic at T16 and 2k+ empowered T16 content. Also hit top of the hc delve ladder for the moment. It's a great league for showing off the strengths of this build.

Current POB: https://pobb.in/z0fAv4l7EL8l

I'll try to get some video up later today or tomorrow. Enjoy.
-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 19 déc. 2023 17:59:49
should i use the same chest u got on the new pob or buy a bass drome?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires