[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

"
Zerninecek a écrit :
Hello! first of all , Love ur work! So much greatness has been done ! love it ! on the other topic . Would you love to give me an idea if i wanted to do Dual wield build version of this? Much appreciated it! keep up the great work!

Thanks for the kind words!

We do dual-wield when using Replica Wings, but this build's entire tree is 2H based, so you can't use 1H weapons.

You probably want the Beltimber version. I don't have a PoB or link for that though, you'll have to search youtube/reddit/poe.ninja yourself to figure it out.

GL
why cruelty as a support gem ? the damage over time procs on impale ?
Dernière édition par KendridLambar, le 12 déc. 2023 22:05:00
You're only looking at the cruelty buff; the cruelty gem itself has 24% more to hits.
"
Pheonix_Magnum a écrit :
You're only looking at the cruelty buff; the cruelty gem itself has 24% more to hits.

Good looking out ;)
Hey corosou,

Been playing this build after switching from icicle mine due to the squishiness and it has been awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Switching to crit feels so good too!

Dernière édition par Ludrasiel, le 13 déc. 2023 10:42:26
"
Ludrasiel a écrit :
Hey corosou,

Been playing this build after switching from icicle mine due to the squishiness and it has been awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Hi, glad to hear it's working out well for you!

So... you noticed I switched to a Crit based setup uhh?? lol!

Right now, I'm just tweaking, but yes it does feel pretty good, so if you know what you're doing, for sure give that a try.

Once I've ironed out all the details I'll make a Crit focused update.

Having a few issues with Accuracy, Resistances and Intelligence that are basically costing me 5 points to address in tree.

A Rare Ring with Res/Int/Accu would fix it, but I hate having to be locked to an item that I can't switch out of, cuz my skills wouldn't work if I did.

I'll figure something out...

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 13 déc. 2023 14:20:38
Been having fun with this build so far - started earlier today (it's such a fast campaign leveler.. holy hell). Only at 73 so far, doing yellow maps just fine.

Any idea on the rest of the Wildwood points? Got the 4 spent as you suggested on another page in the thread.
Kinda thinking the "Detect Evil" might be worth it, for the suppression/block negation, but not really sure.
Can't really squeeze in the Bark Skin skill right now, but maybe that is something I should be going towards?
"
Tagger a écrit :
Been having fun with this build so far - started earlier today (it's such a fast campaign leveler.. holy hell). Only at 73 so far, doing yellow maps just fine.

Any idea on the rest of the Wildwood points? Got the 4 spent as you suggested on another page in the thread.
Kinda thinking the "Detect Evil" might be worth it, for the suppression/block negation, but not really sure.
Can't really squeeze in the Bark Skin skill right now, but maybe that is something I should be going towards?

Nice nice, good stuff!

I've only tried Coated Blade and Nature's Concoction.

I think Charms are probably stronger, and I'll most likely go back to that.

GL
"
corosou a écrit :
"
Ludrasiel a écrit :
Hey corosou,

Right now, I'm just tweaking, but yes it does feel pretty good, so if you know what you're doing, for sure give that a try.

Having a few issues with Accuracy, Resistances and Intelligence that are basically costing me 5 points to address in tree.

A Rare Ring with Res/Int/Accu would fix it, but I hate having to be locked to an item that I can't switch out of, cuz my skills wouldn't work if I did.

GL

Haha, uh..got caught here!

It certainly feels much better than the non-crit version so far. The juiced up rares are making me think that the build is not dealing enough damage, but it's just them being tanky as shit.

I crafted a random helmet to fix the attribute issues, I think it's pretty okay to deal with the passives being used in the tree so far.
Specced into accuracy nodes instead, which is kinda of a waste. Will balance it out somehow on the ring and unspec.

I truly love how useful Replica wings of entropy are. Being counted as dual wielding is freakin awesome.
"
Ludrasiel a écrit :
Spoiler
"
corosou a écrit :
"
Ludrasiel a écrit :
Hey corosou,

GL

Haha, uh..got caught here!

It certainly feels much better than the non-crit version so far. The juiced up rares are making me think that the build is not dealing enough damage, but it's just them being tanky as shit.

I crafted a random helmet to fix the attribute issues, I think it's pretty okay to deal with the passives being used in the tree so far.
Specced into accuracy nodes instead, which is kinda of a waste. Will balance it out somehow on the ring and unspec.

I truly love how useful Replica wings of entropy are. Being counted as dual wielding is freakin awesome.

Ya, crit definitely has more burst damage, no surprise, Precise Technique can only scale so far... but can't be beat to get a jump on League Start.

Helm looks dope! Well done.

And yes, Replica Wings are so good! :)

I found this one for 40 that set me straight for now

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 13 déc. 2023 19:19:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires