[3.15] Panday's Two-Hand Frost Blades Slayer / The Last Hope of Frost Blades!

started playing with your assembly. went to white cards and received zero damage. in which direction should I move on, what to improve in equipment? thanks
"
tacata69 a écrit :
"
Yomatowho a écrit :

I believe my next upgrade is lvl 96-97, another triple crit multi with double reses gem - ill spec alira into 2 passives and will change cluster for bloodscent/manaleech/martial, new belt, maybe with %dmg(dropped this and ring from blight huh, still DPS upgrade) or with %incHP.

Also got WE with crit so dropped blue crit chance for an awa ele focus, i believe this dps is like 0.7 from real cause with 100% pen(im still at 100% crit chance with crit flask active) i just instaphase sirus. Sad that in POB our blade didn't count well(for example any pen gem OR pen jewel boost dps, but why if its already 100%?)

Hi! Yes you can choose to help the bandits for 2 pts if you can handle the resist and mana regen problems. You don't need to get martial prowess with bloodscent that's very expensive. Try getting Heavy Hitter as 3rd notable that's cheaper and we don't need to allocate it anyways :).

Upgrades :

- yes you really need to upgrade your belt lolz. Try getting an elder/hunter stygian belt with max life + % life + crafted elemental damage that will help increased your HP and leech even more :).

- The downside of using ele focus is that you can't chill or freeze enemies anymore though? I think hypothermia would be better in general scenarios? But if you only use ele focus during bossfights and you can insta gib bosses, I guess that can be an alternative.

Just wondering why are you still using banishing blade. Is it not 1.42 base attack speed too slow?

Was holding currency for my HH, now im looking for 800 pdps blade and i think in day i will buy it (:
"
Zevilos a écrit :
Hi, first of all I really love the guide, one of the best written ones i've even seen. If you wish and you have the time I would really appreciate it if you can check my build and tell me if u have remarks of any obivous mistakes I might have done.

Now, I don't want to brag but I found the same exact number you used in your guide for the lethal pride jewel and got 3x 5% double damage and 2x 4% maximum life for 40c, i'm so fucking happy about the purchase :D

Ok, so I got 2 questions:

1. What's the current best way to go about crafting the sword? I've been trying harvest whenever I see it but so far haven't been so lucky, I also keep live search on always if a good sword goes on sale. (got like 15ex for it) (edit: I've seen the post above and have no clue how I actually missed it)
2. Now that we drop supreme ego, what should be the aim amulet instead of one with %hatred reduced mana reserved? for now I settled for a decent phys as extra cold and crit multi

I'm clearing T16s on a Terminus Est sword and I feel like that's amazing, can't wait to see how good it will feel with an actual sword. I haven't really invested that much into the build, sniped most of my items with live search or crafted them and same about cluster jewels, I think i got the BiS cluster jewels. I only need levels at the moment, I'm 85 currently, and regarding levels I feel like showcasing 121/121 is a bit unfair, I know you said we really need levels but level 95 should be a reach point for a build if u ask me.

Overall thank you very much for the build guide, I hope you're having a great league and just so you know, I will most probably be back with more questions later on :D

Hello! First off congrats on the lethal pride! haha! that's actually very rare. haha!

So for the questions!

Q1: Since the nerf to aisling the current best way IMO if you want to make a good end-game sword is through fracturing either merciless phys or 30% essence attack speed. Then after fracturing only then you spam essence of contempts until you get decents results.

Q2: Hi yes we are going to drop supreme ego now because of mana issues. Our end-game amulet is still the same actually only now we don't need the hatred mana reserve :). So thats Phys % as extra cold / Cold pen / global critical strike multiplier or w/ flat phys if you have a poor pdps weapon.

If you don't go for supreme ego I think you'll be at level 95 or less pretty much. I advice that spend that points on life nodes instead :).

No problem dude you can ask any questions haha! Honestly I feel sorry for replying late because Im currently busy doing another FB version with a different ascendancy. It's a budget version and I am having a hard time making it work lolzz. You can add me in my personal discord if you want so you can message me anytime :). Cheers!
"
dboySasha a écrit :
started playing with your assembly. went to white cards and received zero damage. in which direction should I move on, what to improve in equipment? thanks

Hi still need any help? Sorry for being late. :(
Hi. I still need help. what should i change in the equipment first? still small damage to a single target. cluster gems or something in my gear? thanks
"
dboySasha a écrit :
Hi. I still need help. what should i change in the equipment first? still small damage to a single target. cluster gems or something in my gear? thanks

Hi I can't seem to import your character in the POB. You can a link that you can share?
"
dboySasha a écrit :

At first glance of your character, it seems you have accuracy or hit chance issues cause you don't run precision aura and have little accuracy nodes on the tree and zero on gear. First I suggest getting precision aura and Oskarm Gloves for the assassin's mark on hit then replace it when you already have a shaper ass mark ring. If you still have potato damage you can try using the Increase Critical strike Chance gem replacing damage on full life. Then put DOFL back in when you already have a decent crit chance or life. Cheers!
thanks bro. duck is funny. what about lethal pride? you need to get it as early as possible?
@dboySasha

No problem mate :). Any lethal pride will if your only in the early game. But ultimately you want double damage or intimidate or better both on it :)
hey i was wondering in what order should one upgrade/transition items from the budget POB setup to the Medium budget (non clusters) ?
rings first or jewels ? thanks in advance! <3

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires