[3.15] Panday's Two-Hand Frost Blades Slayer / The Last Hope of Frost Blades!

"
LightUpTheDarkness a écrit :
Does the hydrosphere still work? I feel like I'm unable to hit/target the sphere now

Hi! Try to spawn the hydrosphere on top of your character if it helps. That is usually what I do and it worked for me. :)
Hi, thank's for the guide, really lovely gameplay.

Actually lvl 77 and playing the budget version and I'm wondering whats should I focus first to switch to the cluster version.
"
Mamouki a écrit :

Actually lvl 77 and playing the budget version and I'm wondering whats should I focus first to switch to the cluster version.

Hi. You can go for the bloodscent cluster if you can craft or afford it asap. So you can replace the rage support. :)
Why you don't use Ruthless in your 6 link?
Hi.
First of all, ty for this guide. Been 3 years since i last played FB and i'm having a blast.

I have 2 questions for you:

1: What would be the ultimate endgame ring setup? MOS and a shaper ring with Assassins Mark On Hit?

2: How is Replica Farrul's Fur for this build? I've been considering it for my endgame armor, since it's most likely that i don't get as much resistances as needed through rings/amulet (cus i'll be prioritizing dmg mods and Hatred mod on ammy), and the endurance charges grant 4% to all ele res per endurance charge.
i dont get it why damage on full life whit blood rage... seems to waste damage on full life on your main skill!
https://pastebin.com/h06mTjdJ
What shall I upgrade now ?
I have ilvl 83 ezomyte blade 6l, waiting for craft but only 300c with me so not going to try anything for now.
Is there a way to put in inspired learning into this build ?
"
tacata69 a écrit :
"
Mamouki a écrit :

Hi. You can go for the bloodscent cluster if you can craft or afford it asap. So you can replace the rage support. :)

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Sel1nar/Whynotmirror?i=4&search=class%3DSlayer%26skill%3DFrost-Blades%26sort%3Ddps

I believe my next upgrade is lvl 96-97, another triple crit multi with double reses gem - ill spec alira into 2 passives and will change cluster for bloodscent/manaleech/martial, new belt, maybe with %dmg(dropped this and ring from blight huh, still DPS upgrade) or with %incHP.

Also got WE with crit so dropped blue crit chance for an awa ele focus, i believe this dps is like 0.7 from real cause with 100% pen(im still at 100% crit chance with crit flask active) i just instaphase sirus. Sad that in POB our blade didn't count well(for example any pen gem OR pen jewel boost dps, but why if its already 100%?)
"
theneskwr a écrit :
Hi.
First of all, ty for this guide. Been 3 years since i last played FB and i'm having a blast.

I have 2 questions for you:

1: What would be the ultimate endgame ring setup? MOS and a shaper ring with Assassins Mark On Hit?

2: How is Replica Farrul's Fur for this build? I've been considering it for my endgame armor, since it's most likely that i don't get as much resistances as needed through rings/amulet (cus i'll be prioritizing dmg mods and Hatred mod on ammy), and the endurance charges grant 4% to all ele res per endurance charge.

Hello there! wow 3 year I also played FB back then haha!

For your questions :

#1 : Actually if you can craft a vermillion ring with crit multi + WED, that can compete with mark of the elder since it can have more life + decent damage compared to Mark of the elder. Refer to my end-game pob in the POB Template Section. Although I have yet to update it for 3.15 but the principles are still the same but w/o supreme ego.

#2 : I mean Replica Farrul is fine? But since the nerf to diamond flask and global aspd I think it would be better if you go with a life + max life + base crit chest ( hunter / elder ).

*Btw we don't get supreme ego anymore because of mana issues :(. So you can go all damage with your amulet without the hatred reduce mana reserve. :)

Cheers! Let me know if you need help!
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 2 août 2021 04:38:09
"
Ik1lLYa a écrit :
i dont get it why damage on full life whit blood rage... seems to waste damage on full life on your main skill!

Hi! Even though you see your life dipping up and down because of blood rage. In reality you are still "CONSIDERED" at full life as long as you out regen the degen coming from blood rage. If you are having problems with leeching I advice you increase your life pool ( eg. Kaom's Heart, Vermillion Rings ) or get anomalous damage on full life gem. Cheers!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires