[3.15] Panday's Two-Hand Frost Blades Slayer / The Last Hope of Frost Blades!

"
mateki a écrit :
can literally melt everything. the only boss i can't seem to do would be atziri.

Hi ! Yes you can't do atziri because of her built-in elemental reflect :(
Hi, first of all that's a nice guide and I'm enjoying the build a lot, but I've got some questions (probably mostly related to 3.15 changes)

- I'm low level so maybe that's the cause, but I feel like berserk adds so much that generating rage with bloodscent and leap slam only is not enough. Bloodscent takes 50s to generate 50 rage, so with leap slamming onto enemies that's ~40s? Do you see any way other than keeping the rage support to generate them? Or maybe swapping it out would mitigate the need for berserk? Haven't tested divergent rage (also, you mention anomalous in the guide) yet, maybe that's the key?

- Is writhing jar really worth it? I'm not sure i understand what's keeping the leeching status about (I'll hit the boss after inv phase and get it anyway) + Headsman grants 10% ms after kill (unless the worms count as rare/unique) [please note that they switched names for Bane of Legends/Headsman in 3.15]

- Should I use anomalous frostblades for additional projectiles?

- Would arctic armour be worth it? The gem slot is hard to get (2 for enlighten) and we'd probably need to annoint Charisma (maybe Discord Artisan would be enough though), but the -phys and cannot be frozen are pretty good.

- Wouldn't taking two points be better than Alira? Could go with martial prowess on cluster or rampant, primeval force (chance for shock), mark the prey?

I'd also be thankful if you took a look and helped me with my build - https://pastebin.com/wAQ4Mpf5 or NothyDuelist on my profile.

Thanks for the guide!
Dernière édition par Notheryne, le 16 août 2021 09:23:06
How did you use Hatred + Purity with Supreme Ego? It's impossible lul. Only hatred without anything.
I have enchant on -15 reserved
"
Notheryne a écrit :
Hi, first of all that's a nice guide and I'm enjoying the build a lot, but I've got some questions (probably mostly related to 3.15 changes)

- I'm low level so maybe that's the cause, but I feel like berserk adds so much that generating rage with bloodscent and leap slam only is not enough. Bloodscent takes 50s to generate 50 rage, so with leap slamming onto enemies that's ~40s? Do you see any way other than keeping the rage support to generate them? Or maybe swapping it out would mitigate the need for berserk? Haven't tested divergent rage (also, you mention anomalous in the guide) yet, maybe that's the key?

- Is writhing jar really worth it? I'm not sure i understand what's keeping the leeching status about (I'll hit the boss after inv phase and get it anyway) + Headsman grants 10% ms after kill (unless the worms count as rare/unique) [please note that they switched names for Bane of Legends/Headsman in 3.15]

- Should I use anomalous frostblades for additional projectiles?

- Would arctic armour be worth it? The gem slot is hard to get (2 for enlighten) and we'd probably need to annoint Charisma (maybe Discord Artisan would be enough though), but the -phys and cannot be frozen are pretty good.

- Wouldn't taking two points be better than Alira? Could go with martial prowess on cluster or rampant, primeval force (chance for shock), mark the prey?

I'd also be thankful if you took a look and helped me with my build - https://pastebin.com/wAQ4Mpf5 or NothyDuelist on my profile.

Thanks for the guide!

Hello mate! Rage + Leap slam and bloodscent is technically enough for general mapping but in fights with a lot of time for preparation the hydrosphere + chain hook setup must be used so we can generate 50% rage before a big fight.

I made a mistake regarding the alternate quality of rage it is supposed to be divergent rage + Leap slam :). Early on using Rage support is I think worthwhile, while you don't have a high pdps weapon. The flat phys on it helps. For now, I can't think of an efficient way to generate rage other than the Leap slam + Rage and BLoodscent combo.

-----

Yes writhing jar is indeed worth it because you also activate the 10% more damage from the Bane of Legends and the % attack speed from our boot enchant :). It also allows you to maintain the leech status during its downtime.

----

Regarding the alternate quality of frost blades. It is up to you if you wish to use 2 setups. Two additional projectiles really helps a lot in clearing but for single target situations the defeault quality is still the best.

----

Actually, Arctic armour might actually be good if you don't have a way to get freeze immunity. Another thing is since we leap slam most of the time and while attacking, I think we can benefit a lot from the less phys while stationary.

----

Besides the crit multi and resistances we also need the mana regen from alira which helps to manage our mana issues. But if you have 1 or 2x -mana cost on your gear you can actually help eramir and get the 2 points :) And I think Mark of the Prey is a worthwhile notable also. It gives flask charges which is nice for utility besides the damage.

Cheers!!

"
ihavesoul1 a écrit :
How did you use Hatred + Purity with Supreme Ego? It's impossible lul. Only hatred without anything.
I have enchant on -15 reserved

Hello Supreme Ego Is not taken anymore in the build. But if you can manage to get a reduce hatred reserve helmet and redeemer mod in the amulet. I think you can make it work.

cheers!
Ayo !

Could you take a look at my build and point me in the next direction ?

I feel like I'm missing something compared to your videos. Currently at 3.5k HP too which certainly does not help...

I need help, I dON,t want to give up on this build but failing Sirus before it's final phase was really not nice knowing how much I invested in this build lol.

Hope you can help :)
"
tacata69 a écrit :
"
mateki a écrit :
can literally melt everything. the only boss i can't seem to do would be atziri.

I have found a work around to Atziri and Uber Atziri. You have to equip a Sibyl's Lament (preferably a legacy one with 80% reduced reflected damage, these are currently going for 1 to 2 ex).

You'd have to phase her quickly so she doesn't do her Atziri bullshit. When she phase into the 4 individual Atziri, target the one without the mirror. Hit her from the front so the blades don't hit the other Atziri.
Dernière édition par mateki, le 19 août 2021 02:26:34
"
OblikZ a écrit :
Ayo !

Could you take a look at my build and point me in the next direction ?

I feel like I'm missing something compared to your videos. Currently at 3.5k HP too which certainly does not help...

I need help, I dON,t want to give up on this build but failing Sirus before it's final phase was really not nice knowing how much I invested in this build lol.

Hope you can help :)

hello there! you can message me in my personal discord so I can help you out TACATS#2432 cheers!
"
mateki a écrit :
"
tacata69 a écrit :
"
mateki a écrit :

I have found a work around to Atziri and Uber Atziri. You have to equip a Sibyl's Lament (preferably a legacy one with 80% reduced reflected damage, these are currently going for 1 to 2 ex).

You'd have to phase her quickly so she doesn't do her Atziri bullshit. When she phase into the 4 individual Atziri, target the one without the mirror. Hit her from the front so the blades don't hit the other Atziri.

Hi! yes that's actually a great solution especially if your using mark of the elder since it doesn't have resists on it so it can be easily replaced with sibyl's lament. Btw you can reach reflect immunity if you add in Soul of Yugul ( 25 reduced reflect ).

cheers!!
Guys, anyone, can you check my PoB pls?
I just thinking what I missed something.
I mean, I know I can buy(craft) better Watcher + Better P.DPS two hand sword, but, maybe someone see something else?
Thank you, very much
https://pastebin.com/YMc2s567

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires