[3.15] Panday's Two-Hand Frost Blades Slayer / The Last Hope of Frost Blades!

@Aciuffka

Hi! I have looked into your POB and here are a couple of takeaways.

- Get a better sword :(. Reason being is that your sitting at only 65% crit chance :( thats very low. It is because your Sword has only 7% base crit :(.

* You can try using Deafening essence of contempts on your Ezomyte Blade.

- Get another critical strike chance medium cluster. This will help a lot fixing your crit chance issue.

- Try to find a crit chance craft ( 40-60% veiled ) on one of your flasks that will help a lot.

We can't fit in inspired learning because lethal pride is needed to fix our strength issues :( but if you can fix it through gear i guess you'll be fine.

Cheers!
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 2 août 2021 04:54:48
"
Yomatowho a écrit :

I believe my next upgrade is lvl 96-97, another triple crit multi with double reses gem - ill spec alira into 2 passives and will change cluster for bloodscent/manaleech/martial, new belt, maybe with %dmg(dropped this and ring from blight huh, still DPS upgrade) or with %incHP.

Also got WE with crit so dropped blue crit chance for an awa ele focus, i believe this dps is like 0.7 from real cause with 100% pen(im still at 100% crit chance with crit flask active) i just instaphase sirus. Sad that in POB our blade didn't count well(for example any pen gem OR pen jewel boost dps, but why if its already 100%?)

Hi! Yes you can choose to help the bandits for 2 pts if you can handle the resist and mana regen problems. You don't need to get martial prowess with bloodscent that's very expensive. Try getting Heavy Hitter as 3rd notable that's cheaper and we don't need to allocate it anyways :).

Upgrades :

- yes you really need to upgrade your belt lolz. Try getting an elder/hunter stygian belt with max life + % life + crafted elemental damage that will help increased your HP and leech even more :).

- The downside of using ele focus is that you can't chill or freeze enemies anymore though? I think hypothermia would be better in general scenarios? But if you only use ele focus during bossfights and you can insta gib bosses, I guess that can be an alternative.

Just wondering why are you still using banishing blade. Is it not 1.42 base attack speed too slow?
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 2 août 2021 05:17:05
Heyho, love the build so far, im just having problems to get even close to 100 % crit chance, yes i know im missing a better weapon and the medium jewels, but that wont me get 50 % that im missing, really clueless about how to get to 100%.
would be cool if you have a suggestion or help.
"
ChouPo a écrit :
Heyho, love the build so far, im just having problems to get even close to 100 % crit chance, yes i know im missing a better weapon and the medium jewels, but that wont me get 50 % that im missing, really clueless about how to get to 100%.
would be cool if you have a suggestion or help.

Besides the ones i've suggested you can buy anomalous inspiration and Hatred Base crit watcher's eye if you can afford it.
"
JGonzaga a écrit :
Why you don't use Ruthless in your 6 link?

Hi. As much as possible all the gem links must scale both proj and melee part. Ruthless only scales the melee part of our FB :(. Also if you don't have 90+ crit chance and super fast attack speed (eg. berserker) ruthless is not ideal beacuse we are using multistrike :).
Hi everyone! I just need to ask how viable is this in 3.15 for someone that doesn't really know how to craft. I can give it a try and currency is not a problem for starter items.

I've always loved FB, and i want to get rid off my SST max block gladiator, not doing enought damage right now.

Any tip here?
Guyz, what next item I should upgrade and how to fix crit chance? Sorry this is my first league ith crit build =(
2 ex budget for next item
What sword is better?
https://ibb.co/gt6NL09
https://ibb.co/DDS946V
Dernière édition par beamingrus, le 3 août 2021 16:34:06
"
Thorin_Thunderforge a écrit :
Hi everyone! I just need to ask how viable is this in 3.15 for someone that doesn't really know how to craft. I can give it a try and currency is not a problem for starter items.

I've always loved FB, and i want to get rid off my SST max block gladiator, not doing enought damage right now.

Any tip here?

Hello! Yes this build is still viable in 3.15 but obviously we cannot attain the same damage as before. As a beginner in crafting you can start of using jagged fossils and reforge phys on ezomytes. If you can't craft a decent sword from this process, you can move on to try essence of contempts and see the outcome. :)). But the most reliable method and the more expensive is buying a fracture craft from TFT discord. This I highly suggest because it is more deterministic compared the two methods above.

Cheers!
"
beamingrus a écrit :
Guyz, what next item I should upgrade and how to fix crit chance? Sorry this is my first league ith crit build =(
2 ex budget for next item
What sword is better?
https://ibb.co/gt6NL09
https://ibb.co/DDS946V

Hi there! First is drop the yoke of suffering. It is only a starting item and it is not worth it to take it into the endgame. This means dropping also the non-damaging medium cluster and replace it with crit clusters.

Replace yoke with a high phys damage , crit multi and life agate amulet. :) You can buy that with less than 2ex budget.

With regards to your sword. Unfortunately both of them are not good since it has neither attack speed or crit :(. I suggest if you are low on currency is to spam essence of contempts until t1 aspd shows up. Then craft phys% on it and temporarily take the Overwhelm ascendancy for now to make up for the low crit chance.

cheers!
Hi, first of all I really love the guide, one of the best written ones i've even seen. If you wish and you have the time I would really appreciate it if you can check my build and tell me if u have remarks of any obivous mistakes I might have done.

Now, I don't want to brag but I found the same exact number you used in your guide for the lethal pride jewel and got 3x 5% double damage and 2x 4% maximum life for 40c, i'm so fucking happy about the purchase :D

Ok, so I got 2 questions:

1. What's the current best way to go about crafting the sword? I've been trying harvest whenever I see it but so far haven't been so lucky, I also keep live search on always if a good sword goes on sale. (got like 15ex for it) (edit: I've seen the post above and have no clue how I actually missed it)
2. Now that we drop supreme ego, what should be the aim amulet instead of one with %hatred reduced mana reserved? for now I settled for a decent phys as extra cold and crit multi

I'm clearing T16s on a Terminus Est sword and I feel like that's amazing, can't wait to see how good it will feel with an actual sword. I haven't really invested that much into the build, sniped most of my items with live search or crafted them and same about cluster jewels, I think i got the BiS cluster jewels. I only need levels at the moment, I'm 85 currently, and regarding levels I feel like showcasing 121/121 is a bit unfair, I know you said we really need levels but level 95 should be a reach point for a build if u ask me.

Overall thank you very much for the build guide, I hope you're having a great league and just so you know, I will most probably be back with more questions later on :D

Dernière édition par Zevilos, le 4 août 2021 15:10:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires