[3.15] Panday's Two-Hand Frost Blades Slayer / The Last Hope of Frost Blades!

@tacata69

Thank you for the effort, you put in this guide.
Very detailled, for me a bit too detailled. :)

I have a question regarding the use of Hydrosphere:

1. do I need ancestral call, tribal fury etc to make it work?
I have seen a few videos, where people say thay use anc. call or tribal fury.

2. where exactly should i place the Hydrosphere?
You wrote "beside" the boss. So left or right or between me and the boss?

3. should i target the Hydrosphere or the boss?

Thank you in advance.
Dernière édition par A7X89, le 29 juil. 2021 03:42:18
"
Yomatowho a écrit :
"
tacata69 a écrit :

Hello there! I agree switching from the non-cluster to cluster version is game changing. :)

I haven't played around with Behead honestly, but IMO I think it will not synergize well with our 20% cull:( so we can't benefit that much from the "more damage" on low life :(.

What do u think about this blade? https://imgur.com/a/VPy5SYf

Hi! Unfortunately, banishing blades have poor APS that's why I didn't recommend it :(. I also tried playing with it but got really turned off because of the slow aspd. Cheers!
"
A7X89 a écrit :
@tacata69

Thank you for the effort, you put in this guide.
Very detailled, for me a bit too detailled. :)

I have a question regarding the use of Hydrosphere:

1. do I need ancestral call, tribal fury etc to make it work?
I have seen a few videos, where people say thay use anc. call or tribal fury.

2. where exactly should i place the Hydrosphere?
You wrote "beside" the boss. So left or right or between me and the boss?

3. should i target the Hydrosphere or the boss?

Thank you in advance.

Glad you enjoyed reading it :).

Question 1 : you need atleast +1 strike additional target to make hydrosphere interaction work :). Either tribal fury, strike gloves or ancenstral call.

Question 2 : Most of the time summoning hydrosphere on top of my character works best. Ofcourse you have to be close to the boss so you can still apply the exposure from it :).

Here is a video demonstration https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKA0qRvUtPo

Question 3 : Not really sure if it matters but I always target my hydrosphere out of habit and it works for me.

Cheers!
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 29 juil. 2021 06:22:00
Are we still aiming for the cold conduction cluster after the nerfs to it? Or did I miss something on that in the guide?
"
tacata69 a écrit :
"
Yomatowho a écrit :
"
tacata69 a écrit :

Hello there! I agree switching from the non-cluster to cluster version is game changing. :)

I haven't played around with Behead honestly, but IMO I think it will not synergize well with our 20% cull:( so we can't benefit that much from the "more damage" on low life :(.

What do u think about this blade? https://imgur.com/a/VPy5SYf

Hi! Unfortunately, banishing blades have poor APS that's why I didn't recommend it :(. I also tried playing with it but got really turned off because of the slow aspd. Cheers!

I just bought it and sixlinked with 130fus :D

Still more DPS than my sixlinked TE, will run this until next upgrade x)

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Sel1nar/Whynotmirror?i=3&search=class%3DSlayer%26skill%3DFrost-Blades%26sort%3Ddps

Can u check and tell me what to buy next? I was thinking about Kaom with damage, but idk for real. Maybe i
Belt is for HP, Shaper Ring can be upgraded for another HP too, also with 3r2b1g i got 95% crit and 510% crit mult, raising up too 100% when i pop flask, in pob it does more damage than ele focus/hypothermia.

Also i can swap elemental medium for another crit and will be 100% crit chance without flask even, so i can for example use onslaught flask

Also i think i can't overleech bosses(A8 red maps 100%+) atm with dumb facetank.

Also, question about ur video with Maven/Feared - is it possible to build the same damage this league and what do I need? Except 15-20 ex 700+pdps sword ofc, i found some.
Dernière édition par Yomatowho, le 29 juil. 2021 12:30:45
@tacata69
how much DPS did you loose with the 3.15 patch? In percentage?

The "END-GAME CLUSTER VERSION" pob at top of the guide: Is it enough for "The Feared"?
"
LightUpTheDarkness a écrit :
Are we still aiming for the cold conduction cluster after the nerfs to it? Or did I miss something on that in the guide?

Hi! I've updated the end-game cluster version. We now use 2 medium critical strike chance clusters :)
"
A7X89 a écrit :
@tacata69
how much DPS did you loose with the 3.15 patch? In percentage?

The "END-GAME CLUSTER VERSION" pob at top of the guide: Is it enough for "The Feared"?

Hi! Unfortunately since patch 3.15 I haven't tested out the fear yet. So I cannot give an accurate answer. Although the dps you see in our POB is not our True DPS since it does not factor certain mechanics such us Hydrosphere and double damage scaling.
@Yomatowho

Hi! It seems your still using banishing blade I think you need to replace that in the long run since yours has only 1.4 aps. Thats kinda slow :(. Another thing is your 2x fight for survival won't work anymore since you already ignote ele resist. I suggest replacing these two with an aspd + crit multi jewel until you find a decent ezomyte sword :)

Here are a couple of meaningful upgrades for you :

Helmet : Try to have phys taken as cold mod from redeemer or temple mod. It will improve your survivability a lot.

Belt : Hunter or Elder mod : Max life + % life

Gem links : I think you should drop the increase crit chance gem for Damage on full life. You can also purchase base crit watcher's eye thats a nice upgrade too

Overall your gear looks solid you just have to put Max life on certain gear pieces so your leech would go up also. :)

Lastly, unfortunately you cannot replicate anymore the damage from 3.14. But I suspect that it is still double since the damage of this build in 3.14 is overkill even with reasonable investment because of hydro and double damage scaling.
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 30 juil. 2021 05:52:04
Does the hydrosphere still work? I feel like I'm unable to hit/target the sphere now

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires