[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

Hi, how do I improve the build's attack speed? I'm only with second lab and just finished 10 acts (lvl 66), but it feels like I'm playing in slow motion, click and wait an eternity to hit the ground.
When does it start to improve? I'm following the PoB...

My char https://pastebin.com/3wSWyN6L

Thanks
Dernière édition par GladiatorRS, le 6 juin 2021 20:18:14
"
GladiatorRS a écrit :
Hi, how do I improve the build's attack speed? I'm only with second lab and just finished 10 acts (lvl 66), but it feels like I'm playing in slow motion, click and wait an eternity to hit the ground.
When does it start to improve? I'm following the PoB...

My char https://pastebin.com/3wSWyN6L

Thanks

Try to get Rampart Wheel or get the Recommended Large Cluster Jewel
Came back to the game few days ago and really enjoying this build.
It's very satisfying, only downside is I find it slow for my taste.

However, I have one problem : I die a lot when doing ultimatum trials. Am I doing something wrong or trials are really supposed to be that dangerous ?

Ps I'm still levelling / story phase
"
graboubou a écrit :
Came back to the game few days ago and really enjoying this build.
It's very satisfying, only downside is I find it slow for my taste.

However, I have one problem : I die a lot when doing ultimatum trials. Am I doing something wrong or trials are really supposed to be that dangerous ?

Ps I'm still levelling / story phase

Do the slam dance.

Move - Slam - Warcry - Slam.

If you will cast double warcry, make sure you vaal GS 1st (stun).
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 8 juin 2021 10:18:22
will try to dance better then :p

Also what would be your preferred choices for anointments ?
Dernière édition par graboubou, le 9 juin 2021 05:25:17
"
graboubou a écrit :
will try to dance better then :p

Also what would be your preferred choiced for anointments ?

For early mapping, vitality extraction (teal, azure, azure) is very very good = 2% HP per kill and potion recharge rate. (Pseudo Cinderswallow flask; More survivability at huge packs of mobs)

In mid game, you can take Ribcage Crusher (teal, black, black) for more AoE and attack speed.

In later game, you may take measured fury (amber, black, golden) to save two passive points and allocate it to more powerful nodes.
If i wanted to use this build only for bossing, what things should i change to improve dps and tankiness in exchange for clear speed?
Hi mate

Thank you for making & sharing this awesome physical melee damage build guide. I have followed your YouTube channel.

I am new to POE, I just finished Act 10 a few weeks ago and now doing lower tier maps. I'd like to ask you why you choose the duelist with the champion ascendancy to have this build? Would this Immortal build works with the other classes like the Marauder, Templar, etc?

My build is ice shot deadeye and I felt it is now more like a glass cannon build ... I got oneshot from time to time by unique monsters from tier 8 or 9 maps. That is why this immortal build looks very appealing to me. I'd imagine this build will help me to do higher tier maps so that I can level faster and get better loots etc.

Again thank you for your time in making this build guide.

Stephen

"
StephenBigGun a écrit :
Hi mate

Thank you for making & sharing this awesome physical melee damage build guide. I have followed your YouTube channel.

I am new to POE, I just finished Act 10 a few weeks ago and now doing lower tier maps. I'd like to ask you why you choose the duelist with the champion ascendancy to have this build? Would this Immortal build works with the other classes like the Marauder, Templar, etc?

My build is ice shot deadeye and I felt it is now more like a glass cannon build ... I got oneshot from time to time by unique monsters from tier 8 or 9 maps. That is why this immortal build looks very appealing to me. I'd imagine this build will help me to do higher tier maps so that I can level faster and get better loots etc.

Again thank you for your time in making this build guide.

Stephen

Champion can pump up armour rating with ease with the least investment among all the classes. Meaning with a few nodes, the defense rating can be powerful. It also synergize with the fortify nodes to give more extra layer of defense. Plus the access to 3 endurance charges is quite easy.
Hi, can someone help me with this question:

Wich one of these watchers mod is better?
#% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride
#% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride
Impales you inflict last # additional Hits while using Pride

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires