[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

"
technoaccount a écrit :
I love this build, never felt more tanky other than being a curse bot with ES on hit Watcher's Eye in delve darkness.

For beginners, leveling or even mapping I highly recommend

This item is S tier for us which only cost 1c combined with a

and you will gain almost infinite Vaal Souls from one pack of mobs.

Even these minions and dead body explosions that spawn from Rampage can give you Souls and on top of that every Rampage instant +20% HP, absolutely disgusting over powered in Ultimatum!
In general the item is really underrated.

Once you have enough currency to afford [Hands of the High Templar] with 48% Vulnerability and increased maximum Life you can swap them for clearing map and bossing respectively.

If you want to sacrifice a little dmg for AoE you can get this Harvest enchant:

Flasks:

Everyone likes different flask right, for me this flask combo is what I like the most, swapping the Life flask for one with curse immune when it's needed, but I think ignite is the only thing that kills us lets be real x)

Annoint: Martial Experience. Highly recommended! Why? Because I'm not running Cluster Jewels, this allows me to freely spend my passive points and connect Vitality Extraction, I never really liked them, they are way to expensive and if you only get 2/3 mods ones it's kinda like doing half of the work.

I'm using a small edited passive tree, from which I like Escalation node the most, because when you use Enduring Cry you'll recover 10% life just like that and in general for me the Warcries feel smoother when they are are almost instant cast.
That's why I also took Admonisher.

What I really like about this game is it's diversity in builds and you're not forced to run a specific setup, everyone can play how they want to and that's awesome.

Thanks for great suggestion!
I will update the PoB shortly.

Yeah, in regards with the Ignite, I have simple and cheap solution:
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 30 mai 2021 23:12:12
Leveling this build what time do you start using petrified blood? I've ripd so much this season so this build is my last hope for HC lol
"
Supermany a écrit :
Leveling this build what time do you start using petrified blood? I've ripd so much this season so this build is my last hope for HC lol

To be honest if I was HC I wouldn't take PB including Blood Magic before 5k HP and full res.
This build has certain life recovery mechanics that you first need to have otherwise stay safe exile.

Pro tip: Turn off PB in lab when pathing through traps.
Dernière édition par technoaccount, le 30 mai 2021 23:51:08
"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
"
SpErOoOo a écrit :
Hey man,
First Great work with that build, i followed it and its freaking awesome, i only died 5 times up to lvl 80 (1 time because of lag and 4 times in the damned labyrinth lol)

now i have a little problem if you can help me,

my life, my armor and dps are way lower than whats recommended in your POB even though i almost have all recommended items (still need the two rings but they are very expensive) ..

can you please tell me what am i doing wrong ?

here's my POB:

https://pastebin.com/4dGEaGrY

Hi,

You had forgotten to check some configuration, see it fixed here:
https://pastebin.com/fA3P96qA

Lower life is due to the lack in Vermillion Rings (w/ Fertile Catalyst).
Lower Armour is due to flasks (Granite and/or Jade is missing).
DPS is due to Gem Levels and Quality.

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much man, I much appreciate it
Dernière édition par SpErOoOo, le 31 mai 2021 06:04:16
How viable would this build be in Zizaran's upcoming class gauntlet?
"
th13f a écrit :

Since the resistance is down from -40% to -20%, this build can easily build up resists.

Also, the +40% aoe will work on your favour.
What cluster jewels and other jewels are you running? On mobile so I can't see them. Please?
Dernière édition par Jam__4, le 2 juin 2021 14:02:29
"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
"
th13f a écrit :

Since the resistance is down from -40% to -20%, this build can easily build up resists.

Also, the +40% aoe will work on your favour.

Saves you easily 3 passive nodes, don't take Brinkmanship.
For early game res capping you can take Sentinel and later on remove it.
What the best corrupt on kaom's heart for us?
I'm torn between maximum resists and maximum life
"
livefastdiewhenever a écrit :
What the best corrupt on kaom's heart for us?
I'm torn between maximum resists and maximum life

If you have >7k HP pick maximum resist.
Else, get maximum life.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires