[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

TY!
Hi, I have reach level 79 now and it's going ok.
I have tried reading all comments here but can't find anyone asking how the lower Rapid Expansion Jewel get "activated".
I'm missing 30 strength for bonus?
Also, my Rapid Expansion have only 8% inc. global damage?
Thanks for the build!
Oohh.. Look at that!
How is that in your current PoB dex, int and str are not enough to meet the requirements?
Dernière édition par DaxTheSlayer, le 4 juin 2021 02:36:45
In the last video you do not have Kaom, blood magic and you do not leech, how you stay alive?
And why you hide your characters, i would like to see the current gear/tree?
"
Glicerin a écrit :
In the last video you do not have Kaom, blood magic and you do not leech, how you stay alive?
And why you hide your characters, i would like to see the current gear/tree?

Ah, that was experimental..

I tried transcendence and non-blood magic, i spend around 25ex for the build... It ends up... 5m DPS and tons of defense layer for elemental damage reduction.
I plan to tank Maven from that build and it failed.

-10m DPS is not that good, thus, the revamped build is not worth sharing.
I am not hiding something, hehe.
I just will share builds that are very good :)

Edit: some good guy come up with an idea... I could share it later... almost almost 300k defense + transcendence + 10m cyclone. Its quite solid and high likely can tank maven slams.
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 4 juin 2021 07:40:50
"
DaxTheSlayer a écrit :
How is that in your current PoB dex, int and str are not enough to meet the requirements?

I had Int on one my ring and helm and dex on one ring.
Eh...
Got 6l marohi and decent vuln ring..and then died to Rigwald's bite in Maven invitation. Bleed out in 1 sec.
Build is good, but not in my style anyway.
what's your rings ? amulet ? we need info for gears i'm new and wanna try your build but no have info for anything just weapon body armor & weapon gems ? what's that ?
"
TheBigManX a écrit :
what's your rings ? amulet ? we need info for gears i'm new and wanna try your build but no have info for anything just weapon body armor & weapon gems ? what's that ?

It is in the build..
You can use any rings when leveling and on Lv80 get at least a good vermillion ring with high hp and good resist.
"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
"
DaxTheSlayer a écrit :

I had Int on one my ring and helm and dex on one ring.

I see, yeah Str is low only under a certain level but I guess you were using other items until that point, thanks for the answer and for sharing the build!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires