[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

I am going to assume that those outdated gears in the PoB link will have more dex/int on them at some point right?

The linked profile currently is 38 int and 29 dex short on stat which I assume is partially caused by having outdated gears? Right? Even swap out the outdated boot will help a lot because there is not many int stat node this build can travel to cheaply. Dex nodes on the other hand are aplenty and easily fixable.

I don't see this build travelling to the utmost might stat mastery node on the bottom left without sacrificing something else.

Another option is to grab the two 30 stat nodes near Eagle Eye noticable which is cheaper than trying for Utmost Might's mastery. Even then you would end up short.

Other than that, this build looks good and I think I will league start with this build.
"

No hinder or maim, no ailments, no stuns, no freezes, no bleed or poisons of any kind or anything at all that could mess up your gameplay.

I see where no hinder and no maim come from but where does the rest of those immunities come from?
"
DotsandDashes a écrit :
"

No hinder or maim, no ailments, no stuns, no freezes, no bleed or poisons of any kind or anything at all that could mess up your gameplay.

I see where no hinder and no maim come from but where does the rest of those immunities come from?

Elemental Ailment Immunity is from Purity of Elements
Stun Immunity is from Unwavering Stance Keystone
Freeze Immunity from Arctic Armor
Not sure where he's getting Bleed & Poison Immunity

Also the POB hasn't updated the skill gems to match their respective mana reservation percentages so I don't know how viable some of these will be. Purity of Elements is going from 35% Mana Reserve to 50%. Tempest Shield is turning into 25% Mana Reserve. Hopefully the OP addresses these.
"
qawsican a écrit :
"
DotsandDashes a écrit :
"

Also the POB hasn't updated the skill gems to match their respective mana reservation percentages so I don't know how viable some of these will be. Purity of Elements is going from 35% Mana Reserve to 50%. Tempest Shield is turning into 25% Mana Reserve. Hopefully the OP addresses these.

Freeze immune might come from brine king pantheon.
Bleed might come from guard skill node that remove bleeding when active.

What about spell suppression ? How you guys think it is necessary to have or not ?
I join the comments above. I will look forward to updating the guide, if its possible in details :))

I would really like to play with this build!

and if you may adapt ur lvling acts guide duelist according to the new

rubik's cube (tree) - would be gr8!
Dernière édition par goncharov92, le 19 oct. 2021 04:42:18
Seems like its going to be super strong again, might start with this! Thanks for your work
"
ryukenden a écrit :
Are you league starting this build for scourge?

Yap.

"
qawsican a écrit :
"
DotsandDashes a écrit :
"

Purity of Elements provides immunity for all elemental ailments. Not 100% sure about it yet, still waiting for some PoB updates.

"
LevII145 a écrit :

Freeze immune might come from brine king pantheon.
Bleed might come from guard skill node that remove bleeding when active.

What about spell suppression ? How you guys think it is necessary to have or not ?

I don't think there's necessity or availability to invest into it.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Latest 98 tree with fixed attributes & resistances, still want more updates for PoB to have more accurate numbers.

https://pastebin.com/FFLqDR1Q

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Do you think this build is viable in group self found? With viable i mean able to do t16's and most bosses, because i wont be able to reach the best possible gear.
Or maybe better phrased how far can this be pushed in ssf / group self found?
"
Nicalos a écrit :
Do you think this build is viable in group self found? With viable i mean able to do t16's and most bosses, because i wont be able to reach the best possible gear.
Or maybe better phrased how far can this be pushed in ssf / group self found?

I haven't tried so I don't know but I'd say no. Maybe in group SSF if you were the only phys melee character.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires