[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

PoB does not count 800+ flat armour and evasion from Reigning Veteran.

With that being said, I think 1 point in Iron Reflexes is justified.

Too bad we can't squeeze in Magebane to fully milk the Dex...
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Dernière édition par Sarganis87, le 19 oct. 2021 12:39:52
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
"
Feluto9 a écrit :
Spell block is not a necessity, it never has been.

Doesn't e.g. Sirus do exclusively spell damage? I'm still learning and feeling my way round all of PoE's defensive systems but it feels counter intuitive to somewhat ignore spell block. I might be completely wrong, though
I've also played this build in previous leagues, and looking at his PoB he didn't have a lot of spell block then either. The damage was amazing, and it felt very tanky so I'm assuming it won't have an issue ignore it now either, especially with all the chaos res that should be available since it's easier to get ele res else where.
It does make me curious what fraction of enemies uses spells vs. attacks.
"League starter" : Post a PoB with absurd gear.

Trust me, it works with nothing... But i need to put every costly items that exist for... Obvious reason.
"
direnbounty a écrit :

Trust me, it works with nothing... But i need to put every costly items that exist for... Obvious reason.

This is exactly right. I've tried this for a couple of leagues, and if you aren't someone that's investing 40-50 hours into the launch weekend, you aren't going to come anywhere close to this gearing at the prices listed. The "budget" 5-10ex build is 10-20 times that by the time you're a week or two into the league, and if you're a casual player that's a pretty monstrous amount of currency to try to farm up. But until you do, you're constantly feeling on the weak side of things.

To call this an amazing league starter is pure bullshit for 95% or more of the PoE playerbase.
"
direnbounty a écrit :

Exactly my thoughts. This is like end of league pob.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Sarganis87 a écrit :

You can Magebane but it's probably not worth it considering how strong Ryslatha is but you can comfort yourself that the new belt mania will make Ryslatha cheaper.

"
Retrospectre1 a écrit :

Doesn't e.g. Sirus do exclusively spell damage? I'm still learning and feeling my way round all of PoE's defensive systems but it feels counter intuitive to somewhat ignore spell block. I might be completely wrong, though

You can use 1 regret and get +25 spell block before your every Sirus fight (:

"
Coloured a écrit :
I've also played this build in previous leagues, and looking at his PoB he didn't have a lot of spell block then either. The damage was amazing, and it felt very tanky so I'm assuming it won't have an issue ignore it now either, especially with all the chaos res that should be available since it's easier to get ele res else where.

Yop! Previous leagues I didn't even bother capping block.

"
direnbounty a écrit :

You can use the 1 EX or day 2 PoBs, you have my permission (:

"
dualism04 a écrit :

This is exactly right. I've tried this for a couple of leagues

This is one weird way to torture oneself - maybe it's just not the build for you then - plenty of builds out there!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Tried out how it would look with Versatile Combatant.

Trade 25% Block for 25% Spellblock (which imo seems like an even trade) and you free up 2 more passive points, which here I've shifted into DPS. That's with the exact same items, configuration and level.

Edit: Seems Reigning Veteran is bugged in PoB right now, doesn't actually add its armour or evasion. We lose about 700 Armour all in all from the switch.
Dernière édition par Ravennnnnn, le 19 oct. 2021 18:21:52
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
"
Sarganis87 a écrit :

You can Magebane but it's probably not worth it considering how strong Ryslatha is but you can comfort yourself that the new belt mania will make Ryslatha cheaper.

I am talking about Magebane, not Mageblood.

Magebane is the new keystone near Scion that
- cuts Evason Rating from Dex
- gives 1% chance to Suppress Spell Damage per 15 Dex.

A no-brainer for every Iron Reflexes build if the pathing is ok. But here it is not.

What do you think about Iron Reflexes? It's like 3k Armour for 1 point, which is pretty nutty in my book.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Dernière édition par Sarganis87, le 19 oct. 2021 18:31:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires