[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

What are the main sources of increasing attack speed? My builds feels very clunky at the moment and i dont see what i'm missing

https://pastebin.com/z2Z6zjLt

"
RainBowCarrotMan a écrit :
What are the main sources of increasing attack speed? My builds feels very clunky at the moment and i dont see what i'm missing

Jewels.
But the main problem is Paradoxica, it makes the build very clunky, it has very little AS.

The best would be a good foil.

And just to warn you, this build will need MUCH more investment now. The nerf was heavy, I wonder where GGG is going. Skill of Melee + impale were greatly harmed.
Dernière édition par kenbak, le 3 sept. 2021 07:07:39
"
RainBowCarrotMan a écrit :

Paradoxica, change it for 2 aps foil and it feels like playing another character. In your setup, a 450 pdps 1.95 aps foil will be equal to Paradoxica, but it will feel like not even the same build anymore with the added speed you get. And Reave in general is one of those skills where if you dont have enough attack speed, it feels one of the most awful skills in the game. You could change for Divergent Multistrike, gives 10% attack speed from quality.

Also you dont have any anoint in your amulet, which would be a good source of accuracy, as you only have 93% chance to hit.
You also should really pick the totem node at the bottom that makes your ancestral totems give you more juice from them, it is inside the thread of hope radius.

There's currently as i look atleast one Abyssus (Expedition league) for sale that has lab enchant which gives 18% inc attack speed when ancestral protector is active, that and the bottom node Panopticon will make a big difference.

Blood Rage is missing too and 20/20 will be a nice addition.

Ryslatha's is missing physical damage catalyst from it aswell.

Also just one small thing, there's 2x multistrike in your main links. Just noticed it now after all the other stuff.
Dernière édition par Juhazzz, le 14 sept. 2021 02:38:41
Any thoughts on how the build may fair in 3.16?
"
Coloured a écrit :
Any thoughts on how the build may fair in 3.16?

Probably pretty good. The damage should be buffed quite a bit with the new lucky modifier.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
Haven't been keeping up, what modifier would that be?
"
Coloured a écrit :
Haven't been keeping up, what modifier would that be?

Gladiator
Passives with Block have been fully reworked:

Painforged: Now has +10% chance to Block Attack Damage, Cannot be Stunned by Hits you Block, and Counterattacks deal Double Damage

Added a new notable, which replaces Versatile Combatant, that has +10% to maximum Block Chance, +10 to Armour and Evasion Rating per 1% Block Chance.

Violent Retaliation: Now has Ignore Enemy Monster Physical Damage Reduction if you've blocked in the past 20 seconds, and Attack Damage is Lucky if you've Blocked in the past 20 seconds.

This last node alone is 20 - 40% more damage depending on the target. The duration is long enough for it to also be pretty much permanent. It's probably the biggest DPS increase node that exists in game.

The Mastery tree is looking VERY promising.
Dernière édition par Kiss_Me_Quick, le 18 oct. 2021 02:45:31
Thanks for the build i might try it.

I dont like to change the tree midgame while leveling (changing from the slam build to reave)

is it possible to leave with reave or even a little guide to follow somewhere? or is it really not recommended because i ll need several more hours?

thanks in advance.
"
walez a écrit :
Thanks for the build i might try it.

I dont like to change the tree midgame while leveling (changing from the slam build to reave)

is it possible to leave with reave or even a little guide to follow somewhere? or is it really not recommended because i ll need several more hours?

thanks in advance.

It's better to finish the acts without any struggles with two-handers and then use the refund points you got from quests.
Might need a few regrets as well.

You can use Reave but I don't suggest it before maps.
Looks like the new tree has nerfed the current thread of hope setup.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires