[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Only just started this build and using Vaal Ground Slam to level. How much different will it feel when I switch to main skill, cos right now I'm LOVING Vaal groundslam.

Also was wondering, is Flame dash just a preference or can we use leap slam instead?

Thank you for this build btw, usually I won't use a build that's not got level break downs, but wanted to get out of my comfort zone and try to learn. Looking forward to seeing how far I can get with this build :3 Tho even in low acts drops are so bad right now lol.
Dernière édition par Khurune, le 29 oct. 2021 10:59:41
"
Khurune a écrit :
Only just started this build and using Vaal Ground Slam to level. How much different will it feel when I switch to main skill, cos right now I'm LOVING Vaal groundslam.

Also was wondering, is Flame dash just a preference or can we use leap slam instead?

Thank you for this build btw, usually I won't use a build that's not got level break downs, but wanted to get out of my comfort zone and try to learn. Looking forward to seeing how far I can get with this build :3 Tho even in low acts drops are so bad right now lol.

Flame dash because serves the same funcion of Leap Slam, but doesn't consume Exerted Attack stacks. Like, you can put a skill mastery for travel skills to not consume those stacks, but that's just wasting a passive point.
"
Linhares07 a écrit :
"
Khurune a écrit :

Flame dash because serves the same funcion of Leap Slam, but doesn't consume Exerted Attack stacks. Like, you can put a skill mastery for travel skills to not consume those stacks, but that's just wasting a passive point.

Ah I did not know that. Thank you for explaining for me. Now using Flame Dash! lol
The starter "40c budget" is also using a 6l tidebreaker, which even the worst one is 1.5 ex.

I am very hesitant to try this build, its so filled with red flags and pobwarrior ethics.
~ Seph

"
sephrinx a écrit :
The starter "40c budget" is also using a 6l tidebreaker, which even the worst one is 1.5 ex.

I am very hesitant to try this build, its so filled with red flags and pobwarrior ethics.

The OP is continuing to update the guide as the league goes, prices vary between SC/HC and are volatile atm; especially now being just the first week of the league.

I've taken this build to 84 in HC already and it has been a tremendous amount of fun and definitely slaps even on an unoptimized 4-link with around 400-500k dps.

Don't judge a book by it's cover. :)
Dernière édition par 40_Below_Summer, le 29 oct. 2021 15:41:02
"
sephrinx a écrit :

Hi, I don't think it uses a 6L tidebreaker, can you point out where? I think I made sure the totem skill socketed in weapon is 5L in the POB.

Also I would appreciate it if you could list some red flags you found, thanks a lot!
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Dernière édition par JennoJoyce, le 29 oct. 2021 15:56:19
"
JennoJoyce a écrit :
"
sephrinx a écrit :

Hi, I don't think it uses a 6L tidebreaker, can you point out where? I think I made sure the totem skill socketed in weapon is 5L in the POB.

Also I would appreciate it if you could list some red flags you found, thanks a lot!

I get the feeling most people who say stuff like this didn't bother to read most of the guide or recent comments lmao

Its the second time I'm doing this build and I'm love w it yet again. I'm going for another ascendency skills but thats a personal thing tbh. Regardless, do you have an ETA for another update or any tips on where I should converting to crit, or nothing changed much from Ultimatum and Expedition that isn't covered on that section?

Keep up the good work ma boi!
"
Linhares07 a écrit :

I get the feeling most people who say stuff like this didn't bother to read most of the guide or recent comments lmao

Its the second time I'm doing this build and I'm love w it yet again. I'm going for another ascendency skills but thats a personal thing tbh. Regardless, do you have an ETA for another update or any tips on where I should converting to crit, or nothing changed much from Ultimatum and Expedition that isn't covered on that section?

Keep up the good work ma boi!

Hi, I'm about to wrap up the league-start build and will start thinking about the early crit version. It should be available sometime next week, until then, you can use ultimatum early crit version as a general guidance.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
The build IS great and all but Sephrinx is kind of right. Tidebreakers are very expensive right now ironically enough. Just a 5L is worth 1.2 ex right now and 6Ls are 2ex. Back then you couldn't get anybody to buy the piece of shit for 1c but now it's a bit of a rare commodity.

Granted, it'll probably drop in price as the league goes on as people find more of them
Dernière édition par MrChangg, le 29 oct. 2021 22:40:33
"
MrChangg a écrit :
The build IS great and all but Sephrinx is kind of right. Tidebreakers are very expensive right now ironically enough. Just a 5L is worth 1.2 ex right now and 6Ls are 2ex. Back then you couldn't get anybody to buy the piece of shit for 1c but now it's a bit of a rare commodity.

Granted, it'll probably drop in price as the league goes on as people find more of them

Not sure what caused the rises in prices, i bought a 5 socket 5L for 25c on day 2

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires