[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

Sadly failed to kill A8 sirus. A bit of back luck on some blocks, otherwise just positioning with the small dots on the ground + dodging spinning beams and sirus die beam. Think I might be done with this league, as im just not making meaningful progress anymore in SSF. Was able to do A8 sirus once on my other character, though I prefer the EQ playstyle more.

All in all I think ive barely scratched the surface of this build, but it is a fun one.

Does the +#% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Bleeding from Hits with this Weapon prefix affect aftershock of eq ?
"
kmkm3232 a écrit :
Does the +#% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Bleeding from Hits with this Weapon prefix affect aftershock of eq ?

Yep, we benefit from it. Just i think compared to Jack the axe, it doesnt quite match up damage wise. Maybe if you get like t1 phys mods?
Could you optimize this pob? I see this gem set up and i'm little bit upset.
Since we can't reserve Flesh and Stone anymore, what do you guys think we should use instead?
"
Gumgajua a écrit :
Since we can't reserve Flesh and Stone anymore, what do you guys think we should use instead?

I use flesh & stone. As well as pride in essence worm, herald of purity, and war banner. Enlighten 3 helps a lot, and -mana on a ring is definitely needed.
So I ended up dropping Skitterbots and switched to Enlighten 3 + Herald of Purity + Flesh and Stone + War Banner, Pride in my Essence Worm, and then added Lightning Golem in my weapon for some clear speed (but you could switch for Flame or Stone Golem for a bit more damage / Life Regen). I've also got Non-Channeling Skills have -7 Mana Cost on my ring which really helps.

Seems to be working pretty great.

Another quick question, why is the Less Duration Support linked to Blood Rage at 20% qual? Seems like we don't want any qual since it doesn't actually increase the damage, it just reduces Blood Rage by 1 extra second?
Dernière édition par Gumgajua, le 4 juin 2021 01:23:55
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
"
kmkm3232 a écrit :

Yep, we benefit from it. Just i think compared to Jack the axe, it doesnt quite match up damage wise. Maybe if you get like t1 phys mods?

Agreed, I'm still using this one with starter gear, sitting at around 1.8m bleed, Jack the Axe puts me at 2.4m bleed when combined with thirst for blood.
It's not a bad weapon, but like you said, Jack seems like a better overall choice unless we get t1 phys mods.
Dernière édition par Songweaver, le 5 juin 2021 17:09:49
"
Songweaver a écrit :
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
"
kmkm3232 a écrit :

Agreed, I'm still using this one with starter gear, sitting at around 1.8m bleed, Jack the Axe puts me at 2.4m bleed when combined with thirst for blood.
It's not a bad weapon, but like you said, Jack seems like a better overall choice unless we get t1 phys mods.

Yeah i lucked on this from an Ultimatum and found it gave me a good dps boost. Dont even have the elder mod.

didn't see the edited jack the reaper. got baited into thinking it's a 6mil cheap build. rip

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires