[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

"
igorkugan a écrit :
"
Currently leveling up a character for this build, saw you are using Essence Worm and the guide is suggesting HoP Circle ring, which one is better tho and why?

HoP Circle ring is the end game ring, to use it you going to need an enlighten 4, however, you can counter that with the essence worm that is going to give you almost the same result

Ah i see, thanks for clearing up. I think the 'Fortify' socketed in the shield doesn't proc with Reckoning anymore
What bandits for each version, budget, cluster, and the full version.

I'm assuming it is the kill all option for the 2 extra points?
"
WolfsGoRawr a écrit :
What bandits for each version, budget, cluster, and the full version.

I'm assuming it is the kill all option for the 2 extra points?

always kill all on bleed builds
Can i play this build in League starter?
I have no idea replace Blasphemer's and elder items
I want your recommend
"
tbqoxmf a écrit :
Can i play this build in League starter?
I have no idea replace Blasphemer's and elder items
I want your recommend

yes, you can use this build as a league starter, this build doesn't have any required uniques, and yes you can replace the blasphemer grasp, however, to do the same DPS boots you need gloves with physical damage multiplier and amulet tier 1 on both.
Hey mate, nice build! Im leveling the build so far, wanted to do something similar since the beginning of the league. I like your set up.

I was looking at the tree and you could gain 24% inc dmg with the 2 nodes "attack damage with shield", near Defiance, and remove 10 str - 10 int nodes instead? Or do you really need Int in the build? I don't see any Int requirement for gems or items (68 int for HoP).

Question, does dual influenced count as elder item for the gloves? (ex: hunter + elder)

Thanks!
Dernière édition par Feurn, le 3 août 2020 23:41:43
"
Feurn a écrit :
Hey mate, nice build! Im leveling the build so far, wanted to do something similar since the beginning of the league. I like your set up.

I was looking at the tree and you could gain 24% inc dmg with the 2 nodes "attack damage with shield", near Defiance, and remove 10 str - 10 int nodes instead? Or do you really need Int in the build? I don't see any Int requirement for gems or items (68 int for HoP).

Question, does dual influenced count as elder item for the gloves? (ex: hunter + elder)

Thanks!

Dual influence counts for the gloves, you can make a hunter boot with the elder to have bleed modifiers on it.

the int requirement is for the enlighten 4 that I believe is 94.
"
igorkugan a écrit :

Dual influence counts for the gloves, you can make a hunter boot with the elder to have bleed modifiers on it.

Okay thank you!

Btw i don't think Fortify works in The Surrender shield.
"
Feurn a écrit :
"
igorkugan a écrit :

Okay thank you!

Btw i don't think Fortify works in The Surrender shield.

it doesn't work, I'm leveling the skill
hello nice build, gonna play this build as my league-starter in next league
I have a question about Ensnaring Arrow,
will the debuff keep working after I switched my weapon?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires