[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

"
Ohypro a écrit :
Yeap hopefully we are alive im new too and i love this build so much

well all the builds got nerfed but we still managed to stay alive I belive this build still going to be able to do all content with no problem, ill update the pob for league starter and end-game.
"
igorkugan a écrit :
"
Ohypro a écrit :
Yeap hopefully we are alive im new too and i love this build so much

well all the builds got nerfed but we still managed to stay alive I belive this build still going to be able to do all content with no problem, ill update the pob for league starter and end-game.

Appreciate ur hardwork
I really appreciated this guide and played it in heist and ultimatum. I cleared nearly all content, not all because I could, but because I was too lazy at some point.

I think this season earthquake might work, but will struggle at some point without investment, due to the hard nerfs it got :/
What are we doing about mana? PoB says we have 14 unreserved yet it's 27 to use EQ on only a 5L.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Dernière édition par Bmxant, le 23 juil. 2021 15:33:10
"
Bmxant a écrit :
What are we doing about mana? PoB says we have 14 unreserved yet it's 27 to use EQ on only a 5L.

Alright they just updated the mana cost , now might be feeling better
Hi there,

I am just wondering what the best 6th gem since deadly ailments is dead.
this is somewhat of a POB-warrior build ngl, the modifiers on your POB-weapons are laughable, also ensnaring arrow weapon swap every 4.2 seconds is ludicrous

this build is really tanky i give you that, but "tons of damage" is not feasible, i know this build got nerfed, so did every other build, but earthquake seems to be just dead.
"
this is somewhat of a POB-warrior build ngl, the modifiers on your POB-weapons are laughable, also ensnaring arrow weapon swap every 4.2 seconds is ludicrous

this build is really tanky i give you that, but "tons of damage" is not feasible, i know this build got nerfed, so did every other build, but earthquake seems to be just dead.

The gear on the guy who wrote this build is a joke for sure but you can check my profile on how I tried to make it work in 3.15. I did struggle initially as I transitioned to red maps but my dps has somewhat stabilised and am doing fine now. I foresee all 1 hand eq (n probably all other melee skills that doesn't dual wield) builds struggling on fully juiced expedition bosses and maven/the feared but I am confident full elder gear bleed multi stacking with the elder gloves should carry me through all end game content. Of course, it won't be as smooth as 2hand bleed builds.

TLDR = if you have no clue how to min-max shield builds then go SST or swap to 2h :)

Is this build not using fortify at all? It's not in the main link setup.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
do we NEED to run the bow swap for the ensnaring arrow? or is that just to make things a little easier for the build

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires