[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

i have question

i use jack the axe now

and also i use ensnaring arrow too

my cycle : EQ->swap(blood thirst off)-> ensnaring arrow

But if you swap, the blood thirst buff goes out, doesn't this matter to the eq bleeding damage?
"
i have question

i use jack the axe now

and also i use ensnaring arrow too

my cycle : EQ->swap(blood thirst off)-> ensnaring arrow

But if you swap, the blood thirst buff goes out, doesn't this matter to the eq bleeding damage?

long as the buff is enabled prior to you hitting the enemy the damage is snapshotted, so even though you lose the buff after the weapon swap the damage should still include blood thirsts more bleed damage for your slam. It just means that if you have to hit the boss with another EQ to finish em off it will be a little weaker if you don't re enable thirst for blood.
so im slightly confused if it was answered before sorry but we dont worry about ailments? your flasks on PoB dont remove any ailments at all or is there something im not seeing in the background going on?

Also what do we run for pantheons? dosnt show on your guide.
Hi, nice build i want to try it.

What do the "More damage" mods on the weapons account for? I'm not sure.
What is PoB no calculating for you?

Thanks.
Hi, this is a great build. I just revamped my champ slammer into this and went to kill chimera who always kicks my ass and he couldn't hit me in that cloud phase and I didn't even have max block which is my current dilemma. I only have 63% (71 after getting hit) I have looked on the tree but no 4% block chance is within reach? https://pastebin.com/2WYGF0bt

aaah, forgot the annointment, but that still only brings me to 74% after getting hit, am I missing something else?
Dernière édition par baronthedoge, le 7 mai 2021 22:05:16
"
Blakey85 a écrit :
Hi, nice build i want to try it.

What do the "More damage" mods on the weapons account for? I'm not sure.
What is PoB no calculating for you?

Thanks.

are the multipliers for the fist of war and exerted attacks.
Hasn't fist of war & exerted attacks been in PoB fork for a while though?
"
baronthedoge a écrit :
Hi, this is a great build. I just revamped my champ slammer into this and went to kill chimera who always kicks my ass and he couldn't hit me in that cloud phase and I didn't even have max block which is my current dilemma. I only have 63% (71 after getting hit) I have looked on the tree but no 4% block chance is within reach? https://pastebin.com/2WYGF0bt

aaah, forgot the annointment, but that still only brings me to 74% after getting hit, am I missing something else?

Hi, you are missing The Red Nightmere Jewel, socketed above Juggernaut node.
This will fix your block chance.
Missing some key gear on SSF, but having fun with it. Having an easier time with ultimatums in t14 than my chieftan.

I tried to make a version of hollow palm bleed and earthquake based on a character on poeninja and managed to get 57M dps, I did Sirius 9 easily, I died 2 times because I'm bad in dodge his skills, here is my character's pob https://pastebin.com/SYULESQR

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires