[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

Cool build. I was looking for something tanky that uses an axe/shield and this fits perfectly.
just a tip for anyone that wants to try,have a bow as your weapon swap with ensnaring arrow,inc duration and lmp/gmp linked can buff the bleed damage hugely,start off by applying the bleed>weapon swap and shot the target with ensnaring arrow>swap back.

it works as any target that gets hit by ensnaring counts them as always moving causing your bleeds to do drastically more damage.
Dernière édition par Valkirth, le 21 avr. 2021 01:22:45
did this as 3.14 League Start now , still feels amazing to play , we are tanky as fck so ultimatums are not that big of a deal , Jack The Axe got also buffed so using that until you can craft a Big DPS Axe is really good, really easy to kill everything atm with Jack The Axe , currently on Yellow Maps, no issues.
Im using this as league starter and it's a strong starter build, my question is what is now the viable option without the 100% bleeding damage elder mod for the axe? im using this axe at the moment but is starting to fall on damage. this is my gear

im lvl 89 and im working on getting the Ryslatha Coil and 6 link body armour and managed to get 5K life, but the axe is my mayor concern about the build,
Dernière édition par Orion5452, le 22 avr. 2021 04:56:29
3.14 would this still work without the bow swap.

Not to keen on that aspect of it

ty :)
"
Orion5452 a écrit :
Im using this as league starter and it's a strong starter build, my question is what is now the viable option without the 100% bleeding damage elder mod for the axe? im using this axe at the moment but is starting to fall on damage. this is my gear

im lvl 89 and im working on getting the Ryslatha Coil and 6 link body armour and managed to get 5K life, but the axe is my mayor concern about the build,

Ryslatha and 6link will definitely buff your damage massively.

As for weapon, I'm just using Jack, The Axe so probably not a whole lot of help. The Thirst for Blood aura is huge, but without crunching the numbers it's probably no better than what you have.
The big downside of Jack is that you have to re-enable the aura after weapon swaps..
"
shannas a écrit :
"
Orion5452 a écrit :

Ryslatha and 6link will definitely buff your damage massively.

As for weapon, I'm just using Jack, The Axe so probably not a whole lot of help. The Thirst for Blood aura is huge, but without crunching the numbers it's probably no better than what you have.
The big downside of Jack is that you have to re-enable the aura after weapon swaps..

IS THIS BUILD STILL VIABLE WITHOUT THE WEAPON SWAPPING MECHANICS?
IS THIS BUILD STILL VIABLE WITHOUT THE WEAPON SWAPPING MECHANICS? OR IS WEAPON SWAPPING MANDATORY FOR END GAME?
Hiya, awesome build - ripping through content!

Question: What pantheon should i use?
Dernière édition par olseneslo, le 24 avr. 2021 14:39:22
How is the tankiness of this build? I am sick of dying this league in t14 and up maps, looking to make a switch

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires