[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

Not the worst i suppose, less peak dmg than the old mod, but more consistent.
I am going to try this build as my 3.14 starter :)

I found 1 passive node useless: in the left bottom side (to the right of Calls of Arms) there is 1 small +10 Strenght node being useless.

I was thinkin of putting this point in Combat Control and play with Leap Slam, what do you think? I just love jumping around and shit and with dash you can't cross over certain things.
Dernière édition par Wonkie, le 16 avr. 2021 15:03:51
Can you use ground slam instead of EQ with this build?

I mean, you obviously can, but how good would it be compared to EQ.
Haven't tried it in the PoB, but i imagine it would be bad. Earthquake's aftershock does a lot more damage with ailments
Hey! Ive been enjoying your build so far :D. What do you recommend. Should i try to switch trees and go for the cluster jewels first or should i get jack, the axe and the other good uniques and then switch the trees ?
Hi ive been try this build and so far it looks really good.However, i would like to ask why we allocate points to the Vitality extraction node?
Why no Fortify in the build?
"
LifeIsSadge a écrit :
Hi ive been try this build and so far it looks really good.However, i would like to ask why we allocate points to the Vitality extraction node?

I think PoB hasn't been updated yet. Used to be a bleed cluster there.
I Already updated the pob.

About the new support gems, I believe none of them is an upgrade for the build. so we sit around 40m bleed damage, you can do a little bit more with a crafted weapon instead Jack, the axe but I don't see why because is going to be a 10 millinsh DPS for a 15 or 20ex weapon.

So I believe that I'll not play the build on end game this league because I've done on every single league in the past 2y, but don't worry the build is still good even with the nerfs.

I'll keep updating as soon they can calculate cruelty properly, even with the 50% more damage over time, melee physical damage is 1% or 2% behind and it's a "safe" choice.
"
igorkugan a écrit :
I Already updated the pob.

About the new support gems, I believe none of them is an upgrade for the build. so we sit around 40m bleed damage, you can do a little bit more with a crafted weapon instead Jack, the axe but I don't see why because is going to be a 10 millinsh DPS for a 15 or 20ex weapon.

So I believe that I'll not play the build on end game this league because I've done on every single league in the past 2y, but don't worry the build is still good even with the nerfs.

I'll keep updating as soon they can calculate cruelty properly, even with the 50% more damage over time, melee physical damage is 1% or 2% behind and it's a "safe" choice.

Can we have a link to the new pob?
thanks for this build

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires