[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
Red Storm cluster being dropped sucks :(

the build still looks the same for leveling and league starter, need to test it out the new Bladestorm, However I think EQ still going to be stronger
"
igorkugan a écrit :
"
Shepherd_ArK a écrit :
Is it still a "good" starter considering the nerfs? Would be cool if we can get numbers so we can estimate how much we suffer. Was hyped to league start with this cuz ive never played EQ b4 and it looked so fun :P

yes the build is going to be heavily nerfed but still a strong league starter

"heavily nerfed" and "strong league starter" in the same sentence lmao
"
Just_the_TlP a écrit :
"
igorkugan a écrit :
"
Shepherd_ArK a écrit :
Is it still a "good" starter considering the nerfs? Would be cool if we can get numbers so we can estimate how much we suffer. Was hyped to league start with this cuz ive never played EQ b4 and it looked so fun :P

"heavily nerfed" and "strong league starter" in the same sentence lmao

we are OP =D
"
igorkugan a écrit :
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :

the build still looks the same for leveling and league starter, need to test it out the new Bladestorm, However I think EQ still going to be stronger

Yeah i was thinking of looking at a lacerate PoB, and trying out bladestorm to see how it compares. I think that with crimson dance is more of a comparison compared to EQ. Since you hit once -> ensnare
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
"
igorkugan a écrit :
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :

Yeah i was thinking of looking at a lacerate PoB, and trying out bladestorm to see how it compares. I think that with crimson dance is more of a comparison compared to EQ. Since you hit once -> ensnare

the only scenario that Crimson dance can be superior to EQ bleed is only if only the corrupted blood is super OP
Oh yeah, damage wise EQ is easier to scale for sure. Just for more fast attack skills where you aren't hitting as hard per hit, crimson dance makes more sense I think. Bladestorm & lacerate tend to be fast attack skills.
"
igorkugan a écrit :
"
igorkugan a écrit :
"
Shepherd_ArK a écrit :

A little update the build still strong we lost 50% more damage + weapon 100% bleeding damage, ill start to work on the guide.

Great, thanks
you really think this build is gonna do fine on endgame in patch 3.14? because i want to play and invest on it
"
GipsyWolf a écrit :
you really think this build is gonna do fine on endgame in patch 3.14? because i want to play and invest on it

I cannot answer 100% sure but, even with the nerfs the damage still really high over 20m+ dps without the new gems and supports
Will there be a POB update before the league start?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires