[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
chockdoo a écrit :
Would this work with a Redeemer+Hunter bodyarmor ? 10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit etc....instead of Farrul...

Playing SSF and Farrul will be hard to get a hold of hehe

yes it would work but this is a less reliable option and more expensive :D, would work just fine though but if unlucky, boss fights might take a bit longer! that's all.

Cool, never played with flicker for some reason so might try it out if i feel i have the gear for it...

Gotta have something to grind towards here in SSF :)

The shield can be replaced with a shapershield, could go axes since i have a good 480dps axe that i am using in my current build, and then replace the entire right part of the tree with clusters and jewels - but, getting that glorious vanity is gonna be a challenge lol
"
chockdoo a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
chockdoo a écrit :
Would this work with a Redeemer+Hunter bodyarmor ? 10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit etc....instead of Farrul...

Playing SSF and Farrul will be hard to get a hold of hehe

yes it would work but this is a less reliable option and more expensive :D, would work just fine though but if unlucky, boss fights might take a bit longer! that's all.

Cool, never played with flicker for some reason so might try it out if i feel i have the gear for it...

Gotta have something to grind towards here in SSF :)

The shield can be replaced with a shapershield, could go axes since i have a good 480dps axe that i am using in my current build, and then replace the entire right part of the tree with clusters and jewels - but, getting that glorious vanity is gonna be a challenge lol

yea it's gonna be hard in SSF but possible! wish u best of luck in making it.
Build feels superpowerfull and it amazing... But sadly I still dislike flicker, god , cant play more than couple of maps without feeling dizzy haha . You think it would be doable with bladestorm, for instance? Or too much DPS loss?
This Build plays super fun so far! The clear and single target is realy nice. I'm playing with the budget version and already improved some items.
But sometimes i have a problem, that it feels a bit clunky because of my mana (can't flicker because mana problems sometimes) I already enchanted my gloves with +mana and have mana leech on my amulet. But it does not seem enough. I let precision on 1 like in the guide. Anyone a tip how to solve the mana problem?
Hey Blazer! First of all super thanks for this build! I dont have much to play this league compare with previous ones since I work in hospital. I sink all the currency I got from fast mappers I did earlier and sold the gears to finance the budget version since I really struggle on end game bosses on my previous builds.

I got lucky and while buying the amulet the guy (which is now my in game friend cut me good deals on one of the ring, boots and gloves and 2 awakened gems for like 7ex total) I really want this to be my end game build and hopefully on my limited time finally reach a toon to level 100.

I refrain asking for tips till i get to 80 and get did all my labs and equipped the final gear. It was quite a struggle to get to 80 due to dying a lot (did red maps once I started mapping and gear is improving so not blaming the build). I just want to ask for directional help or check on my toon before I proceed. Any suggestion, correction if i messed something up please let me know.

https://pastebin.com/CTD67YfL

Spoiler

I got a 30dex node on my tree since I badly need it for paradoxica. I dont have lightning res capped got chaos res capped tho. also gems are in leveling process. I got 3ex and some chaos I can spend now if there is anything in dire need of upgrade or buy. Thanks again and more power!
"
LinkRyu a écrit :
Build feels superpowerfull and it amazing... But sadly I still dislike flicker, god , cant play more than couple of maps without feeling dizzy haha . You think it would be doable with bladestorm, for instance? Or too much DPS loss?

Of course it would be doable! and dps loss is minimal, here you go, I even made you the changes necessary in the build for it! https://pastebin.com/Bbre4i59
"
Larokan a écrit :
This Build plays super fun so far! The clear and single target is realy nice. I'm playing with the budget version and already improved some items.
But sometimes i have a problem, that it feels a bit clunky because of my mana (can't flicker because mana problems sometimes) I already enchanted my gloves with +mana and have mana leech on my amulet. But it does not seem enough. I let precision on 1 like in the guide. Anyone a tip how to solve the mana problem?

well as for me, I crafted triple -9 mana on my 2 rings and amulet, probably forgot to state that in the budget version! that will immediately solve all your mana problems.
"
lexecutioner a écrit :
Hey Blazer! First of all super thanks for this build! I dont have much to play this league compare with previous ones since I work in hospital. I sink all the currency I got from fast mappers I did earlier and sold the gears to finance the budget version since I really struggle on end game bosses on my previous builds.

I got lucky and while buying the amulet the guy (which is now my in game friend cut me good deals on one of the ring, boots and gloves and 2 awakened gems for like 7ex total) I really want this to be my end game build and hopefully on my limited time finally reach a toon to level 100.

I refrain asking for tips till i get to 80 and get did all my labs and equipped the final gear. It was quite a struggle to get to 80 due to dying a lot (did red maps once I started mapping and gear is improving so not blaming the build). I just want to ask for directional help or check on my toon before I proceed. Any suggestion, correction if i messed something up please let me know.

https://pastebin.com/CTD67YfL

Spoiler

I got a 30dex node on my tree since I badly need it for paradoxica. I dont have lightning res capped got chaos res capped tho. also gems are in leveling process. I got 3ex and some chaos I can spend now if there is anything in dire need of upgrade or buy. Thanks again and more power!

well as for lightning res, just use harvest crafting on you ring with lightning res and keep on removing/adding lightning till you get t1/2 lighting res; that will solve the lighting res problem.
as for other notes on ur current state of the build, gems needs maximum leveling and you need level ~90-95 with this gear to really shine. cause some important life nodes and damage nodes are missing from the tree.
also, I would advice going for Abyssus Helmet with good rolls and without the enchant for now which will allow you to remove the 30 dex node, it will give you 2.5m dps boost but a bit less durability.
Othwewise, build is looking good so far for the currency invested into it! but you are in dire need to level up and take more life nodes to reach at least 5k life, and maybe also improve life rolls on you gear if you can.
suggested ascendancy order for leveling?
"
fearthebowtie a écrit :
suggested ascendancy order for leveling?

Arena Challenger > Painforged > Versatile Combatant > Violent Retaliation

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires