[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Gnada a écrit :
How does this build get free immunity?

what exactly do you mean by free immunity ? if you mean curses, freeze, bleeding, etc, then all of these come from flasks, but i'm not using a freeze immunity flask as I've never really needed it, even if i got frozen from something, I don't die anyway. feel free to use freeze immunity on a flask or craft it on boots if you need it. only thing that kills me lately is ignite, but I just ignore it as I don't wanna switch any of my DPS flasks.

Yeah, I was inquiring since their was no flask and I couldn't find any freeze immunity otherwise. Thought I was missing something.

Do you swap in one for Uber Elder, Awakener 8 etc or is the build just that tanky and agile?
"
LinkRyu a écrit :
Thank you for the build specially for the links of trade, makes it so much easier!

BTW is there a big difference between steel ring and Iron ring/vermillion ring? I have one already crafted iron ring and I dont think is that much of a difference

no, it's cool you can use your iron ring. It will make a bit of a difference in dps but nothing big.
"
Gnada a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Gnada a écrit :
How does this build get free immunity?

what exactly do you mean by free immunity ? if you mean curses, freeze, bleeding, etc, then all of these come from flasks, but i'm not using a freeze immunity flask as I've never really needed it, even if i got frozen from something, I don't die anyway. feel free to use freeze immunity on a flask or craft it on boots if you need it. only thing that kills me lately is ignite, but I just ignore it as I don't wanna switch any of my DPS flasks.

Yeah, I was inquiring since their was no flask and I couldn't find any freeze immunity otherwise. Thought I was missing something.

Do you swap in one for Uber Elder, Awakener 8 etc or is the build just that tanky and agile?

I don't swap anything at all in this build, but depends on ur gear uber elder might need Sapphire flask with immunity to freeze/chill. otherwise, build is a flying rocket tank lol
"
Sunishima a écrit :
Thanks alot for your patience and help man.

I added a viridian jewel for more accuracy and life.

Sorry i was being stupid and forgot to tick all the goodies on calculation.

It is now doing about 16 mil at about lv95 and 5.2K life.

Great to have your support, this build is shredding everything i see and it was my dream build to play flicker strike.

Thank you and look forward to see your next build!

Glad you like the build! have fun, buddy.
Hey, loving build so far, but I feel kinda fragile sometimes on the map, did I miss something important?
https://pastebin.com/hUA7tThm
Still I'm pretty happy, did Sirus deathless for the first time :D
Great job, bro!
"
Aequam a écrit :
Hey, loving build so far, but I feel kinda fragile sometimes on the map, did I miss something important?
https://pastebin.com/hUA7tThm
Still I'm pretty happy, did Sirus deathless for the first time :D
Great job, bro!

The min-maxed version isn't fragile by any means :D and btw, the link to your pastebin is expired, can't import it. upload it again please if you want me to do a check up.
Sure,
https://pastebin.com/pvDTUkp6
Hope it works now
"
Aequam a écrit :
Sure,
https://pastebin.com/pvDTUkp6
Hope it works now

it works; everything looks fine to me. Not sure how you can be fragile in maps tbh. weaknesses of the build currently are:
1- Uber elder, cause most of the hits in the fight are degans, and we can't block them (need to use Sapphire flask with freeze/chill immunity)
2- Strong ignites (unless you just an ignite immunity flask and i'm too lazy to re-roll my quicksilver lol)
3- maps with 40% reduced block chance might have a bit of a risk but not much.
these are all the circumstances that can kill you with this build, otherwise you should die very rarely.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 23 juil. 2020 16:22:45
Would this work with a Redeemer+Hunter bodyarmor ? 10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit etc....instead of Farrul...

Playing SSF and Farrul will be hard to get a hold of hehe
"
chockdoo a écrit :
Would this work with a Redeemer+Hunter bodyarmor ? 10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit etc....instead of Farrul...

Playing SSF and Farrul will be hard to get a hold of hehe

yes it would work but this is a less reliable option and more expensive :D, would work just fine though but if unlucky, boss fights might take a bit longer! that's all.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires