[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

How does this build get freeze immunity?
Dernière édition par Gnada, le 23 juil. 2020 01:16:24
"
BETTERPC a écrit :
HI bro
Farrul fur is must have item right? i dont have that much money so i need to find other cheaper armor to replace it (like 1-2ex only)
Tyty

sorry buddy, but I don't think there is a budget option for it. Farrul's fur is necessary for Flicker Strike to work smoothly :(
"
Gnada a écrit :
How does this build get free immunity?

what exactly do you mean by free immunity ? if you mean curses, freeze, bleeding, etc, then all of these come from flasks, but i'm not using a freeze immunity flask as I've never really needed it, even if i got frozen from something, I don't die anyway. feel free to use freeze immunity on a flask or craft it on boots if you need it. only thing that kills me lately is ignite, but I just ignore it as I don't wanna switch any of my DPS flasks.
Hi Man,

Been loving your build so far.

I have spent all my savings on buying the gears as you listed in the High End List

The only thing i ddnt buy is the timeless

I am currently working on removing one of the cold modifier and add T1 Chaos Resistance on it and annoint the amulet with Cleansed Thoughts.

However, My real question is, no matter how hard I try. My crit chance is not reaching 80%+. I noticed my POB does not show Aspect of Cat Skill granted by the gear and also doesnt show the flasks effect.

And Also the damage muliplier from Calcs in POB. I cant figure out where the Intimidate boost coming from and also, how did you manage to have 39% boost with Pride and mine is only 19%

What did I do wrong here? what can I do to increase the damage to 20mil?

https://pastebin.com/eUtjTS2B

Thanks for your help and patience man. I have been having lots of fun with your build guide, however, I am stuck with bumping up the dmg figures
"
Sunishima a écrit :
Hi Man,

Been loving your build so far.

I have spent all my savings on buying the gears as you listed in the High End List

The only thing i ddnt buy is the timeless

I am currently working on removing one of the cold modifier and add T1 Chaos Resistance on it and annoint the amulet with Cleansed Thoughts.

However, My real question is, no matter how hard I try. My crit chance is not reaching 80%+. I noticed my POB does not show Aspect of Cat Skill granted by the gear and also doesnt show the flasks effect.

And Also the damage muliplier from Calcs in POB. I cant figure out where the Intimidate boost coming from and also, how did you manage to have 39% boost with Pride and mine is only 19%

What did I do wrong here? what can I do to increase the damage to 20mil?

https://pastebin.com/eUtjTS2B

Thanks for your help and patience man. I have been having lots of fun with your build guide, however, I am stuck with bumping up the dmg figures

Ok here are some notes:
1-your flasks are in total mess so here is what you should do: get immunity to bleeding on life flask, immunity to curses on a Diamond flask and replace it with ur jade flask, and leave quicksilver with immunity to freeze.
2-You really need double t1 accuracy on one of the rings and the amulet cause you just have 88% chance to hit
3- I think you are using Normal Path Of Building, you should download Fork Community PoB instead: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
4- you need to level up your gems asap
5- Remove Dismembering Cluster nodes from your tree and go for Tribal fury instead (shown in your edited pastebin that i'm gonna post)
6- your dps for gem levels, your level, and chance to hit is just fine. it's 14M DPS on my PoB after ticking all the right stuff and Effective crit chance is 80% after using the diamond flask. Here is your Pastebin with right things marked: https://pastebin.com/sVNrJpxL
7- as for intimidate, it's coming from high level awakened physical damage.
8- as for 39% pride effect, that's its full effect when enemy stays in the aura for a few seconds.

Lemmi know if you needed anything else!
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 23 juil. 2020 04:56:46
hey man, thanks for the reply

the game shows my chance to hit is 92%, dont know why it shows 80+ to you

the pastebin you posted has error when i import it. do you mind post again?

I am trying to level my character up to 93 at least.

I am using community fork 1.4.170.7, thats the right one right?

I am curious to see what the crit chance is after you post a new one, i am currently only running on about 58% when Aspect of cat is on.
how come when i import my character into pob, it still shows 5 mil dps instead of 14mil like yours, and i checked, passive tree and item are exactly the same. that is so weird.

my profile is Sunishima, and i used the name to import and it shows the same dps figure but not like yours
"
Sunishima a écrit :
how come when i import my character into pob, it still shows 5 mil dps instead of 14mil like yours, and i checked, passive tree and item are exactly the same. that is so weird.

my profile is Sunishima, and i used the name to import and it shows the same dps figure but not like yours

your Original Pastebin showed error to me too, that's why I opened the link and copied the raw code then pasted it into PoB. as for the dps, u need to check couple of stuff in configuration to calculate it right, which i did. and here is the pastebin again... hope it works :D https://pastebin.com/ACHQ4eX9
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 23 juil. 2020 06:51:01
Thank you for the build specially for the links of trade, makes it so much easier!

BTW is there a big difference between steel ring and Iron ring/vermillion ring? I have one already crafted iron ring and I dont think is that much of a difference
Thanks alot for your patience and help man.

I added a viridian jewel for more accuracy and life.

Sorry i was being stupid and forgot to tick all the goodies on calculation.

It is now doing about 16 mil at about lv95 and 5.2K life.

Great to have your support, this build is shredding everything i see and it was my dream build to play flicker strike.

Thank you and look forward to see your next build!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires