[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Do we use Blood and Sand in this build?
Hey, i'm trying the build but i'm broke as fck.
Is my third char but i don't have time to play this league, so i need a very budget option to start. The others chars i didn't got upon lvl 75 i guess, so i dont have that much of currency yet.

Could i swap "Arena Challenger" for "Outmatch and Outlast", as i'm not going to buy farruls for a long time?
Can we use a rare helmet instead of Crown of The Inward with the mod "nearby enemies take increased phys" and other cool mods as well (thinking of + global multi & + 1 max power charge)? Currently I'm using The Inward but wondering of crafting a helmet that can be placed anywhere between Abyssus's and The Inward's defensive & offensive stats.
"
Bravix a écrit :
Do we use Blood and Sand in this build?

No, you don't
"
darkspawnbr10 a écrit :
Hey, i'm trying the build but i'm broke as fck.
Is my third char but i don't have time to play this league, so i need a very budget option to start. The others chars i didn't got upon lvl 75 i guess, so i dont have that much of currency yet.

Could i swap "Arena Challenger" for "Outmatch and Outlast", as i'm not going to buy farruls for a long time?

Sry buddy but even Outmatch and Outlast won't solve the problem as we need constant Frenzies up! Outmatch and Outlast gives frenzies on kill not on hit. so Build won't be smooth. I suggest going for another cheaper build for the time being :( cause Farrul's Fur is 100000% Mandatory. Despite all that, u can start with any other skill mentioned in the guide and switch later to Flicker, But I didn't try that, so I wouldn't know how it will perform exactly as I had the currency to gear the char from the get go.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 29 juil. 2020 01:48:51
"
chinhduong a écrit :
Can we use a rare helmet instead of Crown of The Inward with the mod "nearby enemies take increased phys" and other cool mods as well (thinking of + global multi & + 1 max power charge)? Currently I'm using The Inward but wondering of crafting a helmet that can be placed anywhere between Abyssus's and The Inward's defensive & offensive stats.

Well, sure you can! But I already tried that and It wasn't worth it at all. Inward Eye gives us some good chunk of damage too through Transfiguration of Body (gives me, personally, 1.4M DPS) and it also gives us highest life possible for a helmet. The helm you mentioned will give us 900k More Dps than Inward Eye and ~90 less life, Considering you got it all to T1 mods ofc. So if you wanna go for it, do it by all means; although I think it's not necessary at all as I said
Hi there can you make a variant of lacerate build with explodey chest.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
chinhduong a écrit :

Well, sure you can! But I already tried that and It wasn't worth it at all. Inward Eye gives us some good chunk of damage too through Transfiguration of Body (gives me, personally, 1.4M DPS) and it also gives us highest life possible for a helmet. The helm you mentioned will give us 900k More Dps than Inward Eye and ~90 less life, Considering you got it all to T1 mods ofc. So if you wanna go for it, do it by all means; although I think it's not necessary at all as I said

Thanks for your response. I have one more question that is once I reach lvl 95, I'll have 5 left passive points to spend and should I locate Wind Dancer keystone or should I locate more life nodes?
"
Kobebeng214 a écrit :
Hi there can you make a variant of lacerate build with explodey chest.

[Edited]Here u go :https://pastebin.com/zxKqEeuq
this one will be bit slower but stronger than flicker!
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 29 juil. 2020 06:28:17
"
chinhduong a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
chinhduong a écrit :

Thanks for your response. I have one more question that is once I reach lvl 95, I'll have 5 left passive points to spend and should I locate Wind Dancer keystone or should I locate more life nodes?

How exactly you will have 5 points left? I mean all versions of the build I made are for lvl 95 so I don't get it xD and also why would you say u want to allocate Wind Dancer? only for the 20% less damage taken on first hit? totally not worth it. I don't know what tree are u using but going for more life if you have good damage won't hurt. So I suggest going for more life
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 29 juil. 2020 06:09:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires