[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

https://pastebin.com/pNDTgaj2

This is my current build... can someone check it out and let me know what I can improve on... I'm missing the chaos resistance at 75% but which ring should I craft that on. Any tips would be appreciated.
"
LeBronGoat a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/pNDTgaj2

This is my current build... can someone check it out and let me know what I can improve on... I'm missing the chaos resistance at 75% but which ring should I craft that on. Any tips would be appreciated.

OK first of all you need to immediately remove The Timeless jewel till you get your Chaos resistance up to 85% ! otherwise if any hit got through your block, you are dead! and btw, your gear is perfect, nearly same as my End-game gear. as for the chaos resistance problem you really have 2 options: First, is to try to remove Crit from The Bramble Circle Steel Ring [aiming to remove the crit chance] if failed then aug crit again and repeat till you succeed and remove the crit chance, then you augment chaos and try to get it to 34-35%. 2nd option is get another Gloves exactly same as yours but without the STR mod, cause we needed that suffix slot so badly to craft any T1 res on it and replace a T1 res on boots for t1 chaos res; all through harvest crafting :(. also try to get your chaos resistance on your gloves to 35% through randomise chaos harvest carfting.

As to what you should improve next, you should get all your gems to 20/20 and get awakened gems- Especially Awakened Multistrike lvl 5.

this is the pastebin for your build but with +35chaos on gloves and +35chaos on ring isntead of crit chance.
"
https://pastebin.com/BUrJ8dLa

You did so well gearing the build but as I said, just remove The Timeless jewel asap till you get ur chaos res to 85% and also get your gems 20/20 and awakened ones. Great job itemizing the build!
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 20 juil. 2020 17:32:05
love your build guide.

Currently I am running you skill tree and instead of using cyclone i m using Lacerate to level. Feels ok smooth for now.

Just a question aside of this, is this starter build viable?

I already had a bleed earthquake as my starter build and I am running about 15 mil dps when i apply the ensnaring arrow. It was fun to play and hard to die for sure. But i was looking for some build to pump direct dmg out without swapping weapons. It lead me to your build.

Just thinking if next league i can run this to start and slowly progress through to flicker strike end game build.
Cool guide! I love flicker so I'm going to follow this right now but can the budget build (16ex in total) Clear most of the end game content?

Edit: Also I would like to commend the effort on listing all the items WITH the good/best rolls possible on poemarket. This will surely help all class of players. Keep it up!
Dernière édition par pogaboy, le 21 juil. 2020 09:15:10
"
Sunishima a écrit :
love your build guide.

Currently I am running you skill tree and instead of using cyclone i m using Lacerate to level. Feels ok smooth for now.

Just a question aside of this, is this starter build viable?

I already had a bleed earthquake as my starter build and I am running about 15 mil dps when i apply the ensnaring arrow. It was fun to play and hard to die for sure. But i was looking for some build to pump direct dmg out without swapping weapons. It lead me to your build.

Just thinking if next league i can run this to start and slowly progress through to flicker strike end game build.

Yea this build can be starter viable as cyclone as you won't really need Farrul's Fur for it to work, and you can slowly progress from there. But it won't be as fast as you see it in videos in league start.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 21 juil. 2020 18:01:12
"
pogaboy a écrit :
Cool guide! I love flicker so I'm going to follow this right now but can the budget build (16ex in total) Clear most of the end game content?

Edit: Also I would like to commend the effort on listing all the items WITH the good/best rolls possible on poemarket. This will surely help all class of players. Keep it up!

I'm glad you liked the guide! I didn't test the budget version myself on endgame but I'm pretty sure it's still capable of doing 95% of the content as you still have the max block and everything but no chaos resistance and also half the dps of the full version. So yea, it will still be a very strong build but some bosses may be annoying for the budget version.
Hey! Super cool build at first glance. Thinking of trying it out, but would just like to know how well it does in delve? What’s the rough depth that it can go to until things get too unpleasant?
Hi thanks for your works !! I wait your cyclone version of this build ! Seems to be interesting
"
eliade a écrit :
Hey! Super cool build at first glance. Thinking of trying it out, but would just like to know how well it does in delve? What’s the rough depth that it can go to until things get too unpleasant?

I didn't play devlve much this league, so, i'm not sure, but it's still pretty tanky build even in darkness u r usually at full life as long as enemies are hitting you cause you gain life on block. and it's pretty fast too going from node to node.

"
Firk__Lermone a écrit :
Hi thanks for your works !! I wait your cyclone version of this build ! Seems to be interesting

as for the cyclone version, here you go: https://pastebin.com/7bsDRPJc this wasn't exactly what I was using as cyclone, I was using another chest other than Farrul's Fur, this chest : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/0ngVB08Fg with this ring :

but build with farrul's fur performs nearly the same and is more budget friendly. so nvm those.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 22 juil. 2020 19:08:32
HI bro
Farrul fur is must have item right? i dont have that much money so i need to find other cheaper armor to replace it (like 1-2ex only)
Tyty

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires