[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
KingCaracticus a écrit :
Hi, thanks for the build, still currently levelling, I have the surrender shield, but wondered why we are using it, as we put no supports with it.
Is it just for the life gain on block or?

But we DO put supports in it! Pulverise, brutality, lgoh in mid budget

High budget you don't have the sockets but you also go to a rare shield.

"
How do you sustain mana on single target?
I have 0.38% mana leech on gloves and a jewel with +2 mana on hit.
My Flicker costs 39 mana and I have 53 unreserved.
It's a little rough in mapping, but not awful, however becomes pretty impossible in single target situations.

-7 mana cost on rings and amulet. or replica conquerors efficiency til you can make the rings happen

"
hey man, thanks for the build, was wondering your thoughts on going champion or slayer over gladiator? Would the added benefits of banners not reserving mana or even the dps from slayer be worth it over the block chance for spells? Thanks again.

Banners not reserving mana does very little, slayer dps is not enough to even out 76% blockchance. This build is making a point of being tanky as fuck AND having incredible damage, and only glad reaches that potential this much.

"

Hello, quick question. Just bought an auls today and here i read its worse then getting a rare with 25%. Should i sell it again?

No. Play the aul version until you can afford a GOOD pride reserve rare.
Can't wait to try this build.
any chance this will work in 3,16?
In current state? No.
Too many and significant changes to skill tree.
All builds need their skill tree to be re-designed.
Dernière édition par artisanix, le 14 oct. 2021 16:19:19
Roughly this build will work fine though - I think I'm going to do it just because people may view the gladiator block changes as a nerf (I can't tell for myself yet), which will reduce its popularity.

I'd guess we'll want a bit more armour than previously, though not sure what it would come at the expense of. Perhaps just pure AR glove/boot bases.

Maybe we can fit a cluster jewel in now? Particularly with Scourge mods on items.

It'd be nice to fit purity of elements in somehow too. Guess it's time to go read this thread through.

Dernière édition par NoImagination, le 15 oct. 2021 07:17:50
So glad got nerfed, not buffed, with changes to block chance?
Dernière édition par Tenaciousdealer, le 16 oct. 2021 20:50:07
"
ShoveMoneyDeeper a écrit :
So glad got nerfed, not buffed, with changes to block chance?

Personally, with all the changes to the passive tree (assuming we can maintain the same amount of keystones, plus the masteries), as well as the armor changes, life regen and max ele res being added to the tree, PLUS the lucky damage bonus from the other ascendancy node (Violent Retaliation), I'd assume Glad will be just as good, if not better than before. Just my opinion though, need the theorycrafters to get a hold of the passive tree and PoB it out.
Dernière édition par Dregnos, le 16 oct. 2021 22:10:26
Yeh, can't tell yet. But it'll for sure be perceived as being nerfed, which is likely good if you want to play this build anyway, as it'll be less popular.
Played around with the Budget build pob a bit. Loses about 500k damage and max block is 60/50

Im no god tier POB buildmaker, just tried to keep the tree as similar as possible for comparison. May need a reworked tree entirely.

https://pastebin.com/Y1yWSsUp

Maybe we look into Tempest shield for spellblock and not take versatile combatant?

Masteries Taken are:

SWORD:

120% increased Critical Strike Chance with Swords, -20% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Swords
8% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge when you Hit a Unique Enemy (for sustain, could switch with maybe "50% reduced Enemy Chance to Block Sword Attacks" or spend somewhere else)

SHIELD:

Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Block while holding a Shield
2% increased Attack Damage per 75 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield

LIFE:

10% increased maximum Life, 10% reduced Life Recovery rate

Critical:

+25% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Unique Enemies

EDIT: Forgot to mention Violent Retaliation rework is not calculated in POB yet

Dernière édition par LooneyMarauder, le 19 oct. 2021 01:23:31

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement