[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
iunewind a écrit :
Small noob gem questions.
1) Im put in foil CoC-MoltenShell-Assasin Marks setup.
Buts looks like its never proc. Its because coc lowlevel or this will never works at all?

2) in different guides im see in Surrender often puted Culling strike, life on hit, brutality etc - this gems will support integrated Reconing skill?

p.s. I rode expirience train (harbringer t16x6ppl) for a few hours, got some levels and levelup my gems, finally saved up for a good gun and 6l and now my char works much better :))

1- you should put that setup in surrender for it to work.
2- yes these gems support lvl 30 reckoning and work well with it

but personally, i don't use any of these setups. cause i'm short on gem sockets lol.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 12 févr. 2021 12:48:04
"
Mekrat a écrit :
In collaboration with Blazer and ludafish we crafted some nice theories during the last week and build something more powerfull for players who want to reach the ultimate min maxed version of this already sick build.

I almost finished the craftings and will test something tonight.

Small appetizer at this point.

- up to 132 million pob dps
- 5k life
- 79% block cap
- double curse
- all res capped

Thanks to Blazer and Ludafish for the nice chats during last weeks!

good job bud :D totally some nice achievements right there.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 12 févr. 2021 12:47:45
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Mekrat a écrit :
In collaboration with Blazer and ludafish we crafted some nice theories during the last week and build something more powerfull for players who want to reach the ultimate min maxed version of this already sick build.

- 5k life
- 79% block cap
- double curse
- all res capped

Just made the switch too.

Need to do a ton of life re-rolls and finally get a Replica Farrul's but getting there. :D
Hi! first of all thank you for the build guide, i've been enjoying your build quite a lot!

I was wondering, how do you counteract potential 1shots from heavy hitting (phys) bosses? Even with >30ex invested into the build i sometimes get 1shot by a random basic attack from t16 bosses....
"
Ludafish a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Mekrat a écrit :

- 5k life
- 79% block cap
- double curse
- all res capped

Just made the switch too.

Need to do a ton of life re-rolls and finally get a Replica Farrul's but getting there. :D

Yea. The life rolls on rings/amulett and gloves/boots will be more important now than before. I need some upgrades of my rolls to reach 5k again.
Hello, I was just looking at the current gear you have on. Is there any reason you use crown of the inward eye instead of abyssus? Also why do you not recommend to annoint divine flesh anymore? Thanks, apologies if this has been answered already.
Is lethat pride with +60 crit chance, +15 crit multi and + 20 str worth something? If yes - i am selling it
Today I tried 100% delirious map with harbinger scarabs, breach scarabs, perandus scarab, ambush scarabs (all gilded, except harbinger scarabs), 4 sextants, t16 beach, alva's mission and beyond zana's mod. And it ends miserably, died to kosis multiple times.

First of all, what specs do you need to do that shit, because I can't see anything nor can do much about it. Using all as low as possible settings, still feel clunky.
And 2nd, I know my gear isn't the best, but what do you need in order to do it?

here's my POB https://pastebin.com/KD1cZsPu

here's the pic of sextants i use to run the map https://imgur.com/a/021pfyf

and here's my pc specs:
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz
Speed 4.1 GHz
Number of Cores 6
RAM 16 GB

Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
Manufacturer Nvidia
Chipset GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
Dedicated Memory 6.0 GB
Total Memory 14 GB
Pixel Shader Version 5.1
Vertex Shader Version 5.1
Hardware T & L Yes

Using SSD to run PoE.

Thanks in advance. Talk with Blazer780 in game and he's really nice, even though he's busy and doesn't like to be approached in game.
Dernière édition par GloriousKONG, le 12 févr. 2021 19:26:07
I play on a i5-8600k + 2070RTX and atm 100% deli hurts alot sometimes depands on what you have on it.

For what I can see your gear is not really good for full deli maps at the moment...

- your abyssus should be at 40/41/42 % inc. dmg taken not 47%..
- your rings dont provide much dmg rolls and you try to cap your res with them (rings are very good dmg boost options, I recommend t1 all res and chaos on one ring, and chaos on the other one, not more)
- your rings also have some useless mods on it
- your foil is really bad too
- why did you not specced into tribal fury? you should only respec it when you have strike skills on your gloves
- cause you dont have a wachters eye with impale chance or paradoxica with impale chance im really sure you are not impale chance capped as well..
- not sure how high your chance to hit chance is ;-)
- your aw. gems are not lvl 5 atm...

Thats the point where I stopped to check your gear/tree...
Like I mentioned today, Blazer, ludafish and myself figured out something more powerful. Enjoy the power of teamwork ;-)

A new high end / min maxed gear and tree. Based on Blazers original version.

It is highly recommend to follow that gear options and tree changes only if you have alot of experience and know what you are doing.

Please feel free to check the pastebin, calc settings and options for mistakes.

Important rolls in pob are capped like t1 life cause of harvest. I need to finish my own items to that but it should be not that hard.

Summary:

- nearly 5k life with lvl 100 and min maxed rolls (depands on lethal pride rolls)
- 79% block cap
- 132 million burst dps with close combat without berserk, 735dps foil
- 100% chance to hit cap
- 100% impale chance
- double curse through whispers of doom (Assassin`s Mark and Vulnerability)
- panopticon through thread of hope
- all res capped
- elevated mods (frenzy, strike skills, tailwind)
- onslaught on replica
- endurance charges on replica
- with lvl 100 chain brakers and berserk viable if some one want it

items:

pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/ZvvD8YwW

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires